Chapter 13 Clubs & Pubs Part 2.

*NOT EDITED*

Oh my gosh, I'm a senior this year in high school and I have no idea what I'm going to after I graduate. Like help me. 

I've been meaning to say I really want to make a video addressing your guy's questions on this book, other books, and/or about me. Please don't be afraid to comment them and/or private message me and/or tweet me or something @alondracampa2  I would be willing to answer them.

Fav song at the moment is that one on top.

anyways hope you enjoy this chapter. :)

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Recap:

We came to a stop in front of the bouncer. His face instantly lit up when he saw Nathan.

"Is it your birthday, Nathan? Or you just celebrating the night?" The bouncer said.

"Naw, I'm just going to have some fun. Now let me in man." He said jokingly.

The bouncer let us through and what I saw next, didn't compare to what I have seen in my bar/club career.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

*NOT EDITED*  

In my career of going into nightclubs and bars, I've never been to one as fancy and top notch as this one. It almost compared to a modern day great Gatsby party.

I was honestly baffled. Like, I did not know night clubs like this existed.

Nathan snapped me out of my state of bewilderment.

"Lets go get some drinks!" Nathan exclaimed in my ear.

I nodded and Nathan gave me his hand. I grabbed onto it and he lead the way to the bar.

"What would you like?" Nathan asked.

Sh*t, I have to think of a drink that doesn't make me look like a basic tramp like the ones that go out with Nathan. I might have to take the big guns out. "Can I get a jack and club soda."

"Wow, Alicia is not playing around." Quincy joked.

Nathan just gave a simple smirk. 

  ~~~    

After a few more drinks and talking to a handful of people, it seemed like this would never end. 

I felt a tap on my shoulder, I swiftly turned. It was Nathan.

"Let's dance!" He yelled over the music.

I took his hand, and walked toward the dance floor.

The song Rude by Terrence Coles started playing. We immediately started to move our bodies in the crowd. 

The music was just the right volume, enough to make your blood pump and make your body move in sync. It made me let go, no worries and no troubles. It felt as if it we were the only ones there and no could break us apart. I felt his hands grip my hips and pull me closer to him, now my face was leaning towards his shoulder and It almost felt like he said 'don't let go'. I brushed it off, it must be the drinks playing mind games on me.

But soon enough after a lot of dancing, a couple of laughs, and a few more drinks it was time to leave.

         We left the club, and got into the SUV. I was still a little sober, but I also was a bit drunk from drinking a bit too much

"Do you guys want to go home or-"Nathan got cut off.

"No! I'm actually starving." Lily pleaded.