Chapter 9. Lets Date Jake.

Hey just started this chapter once I finished the last chapter.

Pic on the side of Jake (Its Dave Franco. don't tell anyone.)

*NOT EDITED*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

"Are you mocking me?" She asked.

"Oh, I don't know. I guess I am, can't you notice." I said.

"Well you better stop before something you don't like happens." She said. She then walked away like nothing happened moving her hips like if she were a model.

I guess she was a bitch. Just like the saying says 'devils don't fly'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 9.

Lets Date Jake

It was currently lunch time and I was sitting at my desk eating a sandwich that I had packed this morning. Let me tell you how disgusting it looks, its soggy and gross. I threw my sandwich in the trash and got my phone out of my bag. I was checking my messages when I saw one from Lily. I replied to her and she replied back.

Lily: Hey guess wat. im going 2 NY this weekend.

Ally: Really!?!?!

Lily: Yea my plane arrives at 9pm @ the JFK airport. Make sure 2 pick me up. :P

Ally: I will dont worry

I put my phone on the table and looked up. It was Jake and looking very hot. He stared at me intently with a smirk on his face and his hands in his pockets.

"What?" I asked.

He chuckled.

"Nothing, just looking at the way you were smiling at your phone." He said.

"I must have looked like an idiot." I said looking down.

"No. You looked beautiful." He said with seriousness.

I looked up at him. Did the hot guy just call me beautiful?

"Anyways, that's not what I'm here for. Can I take you on a date? Tonight?" Jake asked, now looking down at the floor. I could see a light blush on his face. Aww cute.

I thought about it. Maybe we could make a cute couple.

"Sure. Where to?" I said.

"Oh, its okay if you don't want to. Wait what?" He said sounding kind of sad at first, then changing his expression to shocked.

"I said 'sure. Where to'." I told him.

Immediately his expression turned to a wide grin.

"Well I have reservations for two at Jean-Georges restaurant, tonight at seven. Oh and I'm going to pick you up so tell me your address."

I gave him my address and he told me that he would pick me up by six fourty.

It was the end of lunch hour and i got back to work. Nathan said that since today was my first day, that all my work was pretty easy. It was time to go and Nathan was already up to leave. I shut my computer down and left with Nathan. I was beside Nathan walking, and his hand kept brushing on my side. He walked up to the car and unlocked it on the spot. He opened my door from his seat and i got in.

"So, how did you like your first day of work, Ali?" he asked using my nickname.

"I actually have to say that I loved it. The workplace looks so nice and it has a great atmosphere." I said with a smile.

"And have you met anyone else other than Julia and I?" He asked, clearly knowing that I have.

"Actually, I have. And his name is Jake." I said with major confidence boosting out.

"Oh, Jake. He is nice. Just a big player." He said emphasizing on player.

"Oh really? Well you know what they say, 'it takes two to tango'. I will just have to get to know him more tonight." I said.

"Tonight?" He asked in curiosity.

"Yep." I bluntly said.

"Why tonight?" He asked.

"He asked me out on a date tonight." I said casually.

"Where to?" He said.

"A restaurant called Jean-" I was cut off by Nathan

"-Georges. He always does that." He said sounding so sure.

"Well, i don't care.We are going to have a wonderful date." I said crossing my arms around my chest.

"I hope you have fun, then." He said.

"I will." I said.

We were silent for a few more minutes until we arrived at my apartment/condo. I walked out of the car and waved him goodbye. I went up the stairs and opened my place up. I got in and grabbed my laptop immediately and messaged Lily, telling her all about the date and stuff. Lily told me to Skype her and i did and she immediately told me how to get ready.

I guess this has, and will be an exciting day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Fix this, it's too short and not entertaining) sorry guys that's for me.
Next chapter is her getting ready and the date. and mabye a nathan Point of View.!!!

Hope you all enjoyed.

Comment

Vote

Fan