Chapter 13 Clubs & Pubs Part 1.

*NOT EDITED*

Thank you to everybody that reads this story and any other of my stories. You are the true MVP here. I am forever grateful to those people who take time on voting on my stories. I know this may not be your favorite story, but I try  my best to write this. Shit hasn't gone down yet. And if you want R-rated scenes than tell me, I'm still not sure if I am going to write them, so you guys can persuade me if you want to read some steamy stuff. Anyways Thank you.

BTW thats me on the video, check me out and subscribe comment that you are from wattpad and put your username in the comment. Like the video and Vote this chapter while you are at it.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

"Sorry, but why did you buy me the dress?" she asked.

I put on my smirk and said "We are going clubbing." I said.

Once I said that, Lily went and found a pair of heels that matched her dress. She had told me that we should get our nails done, and I agreed. We had our nails done and we talked about our deepest and darkest secrets. Everything had happened today. We cried, we laughed, and we were about to dance, and leave the worries for tomorrow morning.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were about a block away from the club, and there seemed to be a huge line for something. My stomach churned a bit with the thought of the line being from the club. We got closer and my suspicions were right, the line was from half-away and I was not ready to wait in the line.

As I got of the uber and thanked her, I got a call from the one and only, Mr. Alexander.

"Hello, Nathan, what did you need?" I hesitantly asked.

"There is a problem, I have a friend of mine here and he won't stop bugging me about going out and having fun at a club or something."His voice sounded nervous.

"Okay, and..." I nodded.

"And I was wondering if you maybe were free tonight, and I know your friend is here too. So maybe invite her too."He sounded almost flustered if I have to say.

"Well for your luck ,Nathan, Me and Lily are all dressed up to the nines in front of this nightclub, but I don't think we are going to be able to get  in, there is a huge line." I explained.

"What club are you at?" Nathan asked.

"I'm outside of Amnesia, have you heard of it?" I wondered.

"Oh, I know where that is. It's not my cup of tea. But I know a place you are absolutely going to love. I'll be there in ten minutes. See you there." He hung up with those words.

"What did he say?"Lily asked.

"He said he was going to pick us up in twenty minutes."I stated.

"What! Where are we going?" She shouted.

"I have no idea, but he said he is bringing a friend."I gave Lily an elbow nudge.

"Are you serious, if he is a creep, I'm going to call out Nathan."Lily shouted.

"Lily, have an open mind. He could be a great friend or something like that. Just be nice." I begged.

"No promises." She crossed her arms meaning that she isn't up for any arguments.

"Anyways, lets get a smoothie or something. I saw a restaurant here at the corner."

(BTW I am craving a strawberry banana smoothie, and since i had no other ideas this is what I came up with.)