Chapter 8 Part 1. The Bitch in Heels.

Hey guys.. I will try to make it 3/4 pages long ok? K! bye

*NOT EDITED*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*RECAP*

I closed the door and then went and ran to the couch.

I grabbed my purse and got my MacBook out of it. I opened it and logged into Skype. I guess there was Wi-Fi here. I called lily and she answered.

We were up all night talking the night away. Finally I fell asleep with Lily online.

                                             Chapter 8.

                                                     The Bitch In Heels.

        Today I took the stairs. Nathan just arrived and I quickly went down. I opened the door to the passenger seat of his exotic sports car, I climbed in.

"Good Morning." I said to him.

"How did you sleep?" Nathan asked skipping my greeting.

"It was great, love the bed though." I said with a hint of gleefulness.

He nodded. He pulled himself to the busy street. This car of his has a really nice engine. I kept glancing out the window. All the streets looked like they all held secrets of they're own, and all I wanted to do was to be a part of those secrets or create new ones. This city looked like it was made for me.

Nathan parked himself on one of the curbs. I guess we have arrived. I could feel myself be nervous, I was finally going to work.

Nathan got out of his car, I did the same. I followed him. He went inside the building, I was walking quickly by his side. My heels clacking on the clean marble floor. Nathan was walking towards the elevator. He walked in and pushed the button to level twenty-six. As many other people flooded into the elevator, Nathan turned to me and told me that one of the assistants will help me a bit.

        We got out at level twenty-six and We walked straight into the office. Everyone was doing what they were supposed to be doing. A few of them took a few seconds to take a glance at who just came in. I walked closely behind him, catching myself smelling him. Wow he does smell nice.

I guess we were walking to the back of the office, where there was a clear room with a desk and a beautiful few into the grand New York. He walked straight into the glass office, just as I predicted. He gestured me to sit down, I did as I was told. Nathan settled himself into his seat and turned on his Mac. I glanced around his glass office, like any usual office there was a plant in one of the corners, and at least one picture frame on his desk. His desk looked pretty tidy, and in the back there were a couple of frames that held acknowledgements. I guess he was a modest type of guy.

I glanced back at him, burning a hole through his head by admiring his wonderful features. He wasn't just dreamy, he was perfect. The way his jaw would tense, how he stroked his beautiful chin with his manly man hands. The way his messy blonde hair made him seem more angelic than he was, or how his gray eyes held some light in them. It all looked so heavenly.

A tap on the glass made me stop drooling. I turned around to give whoever tapped a death glare, but the way that she looked, told me not to mess with her. She entered with a smile on her face. She gave me a quick glance and then back to Nathan. I turned back around staring back at Nathan, he looks like a little kid with a cup of ice cream in front of him. I mean yes we know she looks gorgeous, but not for this.

"Ok, so John said he need to talk to you so I scheduled it at 12:30 today, and you're father wants to talk to you so I guess he will call back in ten, and you will have a meeting with the office today at 9:30 in the conference room. Is there anything I can help with today?" she said.

He looked up from his computer and told her "I would like you to meet Alicia Jameson. She will be my new assistant, and I would like you, Julia, to show her what she is supposed to do okay. Well I have to prepare for the meeting, an I will see you ladies later." Nathan said. I got up from the seat and followed Julia. She was a bit shorter than I was, she had blonde hair that fell just bellow her shoulder, her eyes were a hazel color. She walked like she was the model of the century, her hips swaying side by side as she walked, you could feel the confidence radiating off her.

        I wanted to make small talk with her. So I decided, by asking one of the questions that was swimming in my head for a while now. "How long have you been working here?" I said. She looked at me eyeing me from head to toe. "I've worked here for two months so far, but if you ever try to get rid of me, I will make sure you never have a career or see daylight in you're life again." She said with a bit of death tone in her voice.

I gave out a little laugh, and slightly glanced over to Nathans office. But for my luck, she saw it. "Oh you think that Nathan is going to save you. I mean he might play with you for a while, but once you fall you cant bring yourself up." She said.

I wanted to believe that what she had said was a lie, but a part of me said to not argue with her and to keep myself composed.

I guess Julia was giving me a tour of the office cause she was telling where everything was.

We made a stop at what I was guessing was my desk. I was right in front of Nathan's office.

"So what you do is, answer Nathans calls and you schedule a meeting in Nathans planner. Nathans planner is a small black notebook. You will see it everyday. Don't question his plans or anything, he does right in the planner, you jus organize his business stuff ok. Nathan will send you for copies, or coffee, lunch, and sometimes even his dry cleaning. Anyways I need to go. Don't ruin my job and I wont ruin yours, Okay? Any questions?" Julia asked.

"No but I have a comment. Youre a bitch!" I said to her.

She rolled her eyes and then she replied. "Whatever."

I guess she really didn't care. She walked away, and all of a sudden the phone rang.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the long waits but imam be putting all the chapters in parts ok!! Love you guys thanks for the support. Anyways bye guys

Gif in the side of Julia rolling her eyes!

no song though!

SUBScRIBE TO ME ON YOUTUBE: PurplePrincess5244