Chapter 6. The ride on the jet.

ENJOY THIS CHAPTER....Read the imoprtant info at the bottom when done.. 😀✨🌟💫💥👍✌💋❤💗🔱💮

*****CONTEST INFO*****

for 3 chapters i will dedicate and mention you on my social sites if you can help me with my book and give me votes and so much support.. i will return the favor for 3 chapters...also you get to read the 3 chapters before i upload them on here for details please contact me on any of my accounts of any of my social sites (LINK BELOW).

Thank you and may the odds be in your favor...
~~~~~~~~~~~

RECAP:

I walked in with my carry-on,and when I entered I was amazed by the interior jet. "Wow!" I said in amazement.

Chapter 6. The ride on the jet.

The interior jet was beautiful. Cream colored leather chairs, brown plusht carpet on one side of the jet a nice love seat, and on the opposite side a 32 inch flat screen.

"Do you like it?" Nathan asked. "Do I? I Love it!" I exclaimed. "Good. Now please take a seat any seat." Nathan said while gesturing his hand to one of the seats. I made my way to the seat in the far left corner by the cock pit. "Alright, this will do." I said as I sat down. "Ok." Nathan nodded. "IS there anything you would like?" Nathan asked.

"Uhm...actually yes, can I please have a glass of water?" I asked. "Yes let me ask Laura, the flight attendant. Ok?" He said. "Yes" I nodded.

"Laura!" Nathan shouts. "Yes, Mr. Alexander?" The attendant. "I would like you to meet one of my new co-workers, Alicia, and she would like a glass of water." Nathan said to her. "Hello Alicia, my name is Laura, and I will be your flight attendant for today. Is there anything other than water that you would like?" Laura asked me. "Uhm, no, water would be all for now. Thank you." I responded. "My pleasure, water will be up in a minute." Laura said.

"I'm going to take seat across from you, and we can discuss what the office is like." Nathan said. "Ok" i nodded.

As Nathan was about to say something Laura came with my glass of water. "Here you go, and Mr. Alexander, would you like anything today?" Laura asked. "Actually I would like some sweet tea with the sugar and the lime on the side please, Thank you." Nathan said. Laura nodded and dismissed herself to prepare.

"Ah, as I was going to say. You may call me Nathan outside of work, and while in work you can call me Mr. Alexander." Nathan said. I Nodded.

Carefully Nathan got up and started walking towards his seat, he stopped in his tracks and turned around and said "If you need anything, just ask me or Laura. Ok?". "Ok, Thank you." I Nodded and waved at him. He resumed to go back to his seat.

Nathan sat diagonly of me. There were 4 seats in each corner. Once Nathan sat down the intercom thingy came on, and Laura the flight attendent came out.

"Welcome to Armando Armani Private Airlines, today we will be travelling to New York from this location, Chicago. Please buckle up your seatbelts, to fasten your seatbelts pull the leftover to fasten, to loosen please pull the buckle. In case of an emergency buckle your seat belts, stay calm, and please stay seated. Thank you for flying Armando Armani Private Airline."

I grabbed my carry-on bag and started looking for my iPhone and my earbuds. as soon as I locate them, I plug the earbuds, put them in my ears, and blast some music.

Since the jet had free wi-fi I took out my macbook and started surfing the web. I logged into skype and Lily wasn't connected, I kept that window open and logged into my facetime, i left her a message and she didn't answer it within the first two minutes. I then logged into facebook and wrote my status 'Goodbye Chicago, Hello New York!'.

As i was surfing the web, Nathan came up to me, i then took an earbud out and looked at him. "Yes?" i asked.

"Can we talk?" Nathan asked.

"Sure."

"Well first we as in my father and I have decided to purchase you a studio apartment close to work and close to my apartment, secondly tomorrow is your first day of work, you wont do that much, and lastly here is  my number and email in-case if somthing happens.". Nathan says

"Okay, but you really didn't have to buy me a studio apartment." I said with a shy tone.

"Oh, don't worry about that, its nothing. My uncle owns the building." He said.

"Well thank you so much Nathan."

Nathan then left and i closed my Macbook and grabbed my glass of water and took a sip of it.

I then grab a cosmopolitan Magizine and read it.

*10 minutes til landing after intercom says so*

I Look down at the bright lights, I stare in awe. Gosh its so beautiful .

It's still not so bright, but not so dark. I look at the buildings, so many lights, this city is so big no wonder its the big apple.

"So Alicia, what do you think of New York?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

AHH yay i like this chapter alot....i have an android phne and i read this book from beginnig to this chapter.....and its very short.. like what 6 chapters wow.

like 800 words the entire chapter (Excluding this) im so proud of my self.

***************!!!!!!!!!Reason i was gone..well i moved and now i got internet...!!!!!!!!!!!*****************

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*Follow me on Instagram: (2 accounts) @PurplePrincess5244 and @ThatOneMexicanChick123

follow me on Twitter: @alondracampa2

my tumblrs: starsareshiningfrusbaby and PurplePrincess5244

Facebook page: PurplePrincess5244 please like my page for updates on the book and my beauty channel on youtube.#*#*#*#**#*#*#*#*#*#

Thank you and Comment like and Follow

*****NOT EDITED*****