Chapter 1

A bit of  a background:

After the civil war, there has been a lot tension amidst the avengers. They still live together and pretend to be united but in reality Tony ,Steve and Bucky fight everyday and the rest of the avengers are forced to either stay silent or pick sides. This worries Fury, who thinks it might lead to avengers breaking apart.

Present.....

Everyone is sitting in the avengers common room. There is a deadly silence that usually followed the verbal spat between Captain America and Iron Man. 

 "Mr. Stark"...."Mr. Stark!" Everyone turns to find Peter running from the elevator.

"You will not believe what happened today...She was close by...I could feel her (sounds creepy?) it was on the subway, when I was going to my college and then nearby a coffee shop again and then", Peter kept rambling on even though no-one knew what he was talking about.

"You forgot to take a breath Peter !", Tony chuckled. Natasha smiled and said,"you should start by telling us what you are talking about darling". Everyone started laughing when they saw Peter blushing. "I'm sorry, I was just very excited. My soulmate. Today when I was going for my class I felt my mark tingle and I knew she was close. On my way here, I felt my mark burn again, just around the corner. I can't believe she is soo close to me. I love her already !", said Peter dreamily.

No-one noticed but there were 5 heroes who stiffened as they heard Peter talk about his mate. An unknown feeling, burning in their heart. They still managed to smile at the kid who was lost in his dream world. 

"Don't worry Peter, she must be really close so I'm sure you'll find her any day now." 

"Just by looking at my soul mark I can tell you that she'll be the most beautiful person in this world.It is such a beautiful tattoo you know...",Peter said while rolling up his sleeve to show everyone. 

"Is this a joke?".....

...............................................................................................................................................................

PS: Pietro is alive and idk if I want vision in this story. Will probably add him later if needed.(Should I add him ?)

Please vote and comment. Thanks <3