Chapter 26

"I didn't think it'd be this hard to find you, my love!"

Third person pov

Happy jumped in front of Serafina with a gun and warned the two strangers, "Who are you? And what purpose do you have ?"  The two strangers smiled, and the man decided to speak, "I am sorry, we should have introduced ourselves sooner. We are her old friends. We mean no harm. .......Oh enough now Sera....how long are you planning to stare at us?"

Serafina , still in shock, looked at Happy  and then back at them, "Are you guys really here?"

At once she jumped into the woman's arms, "Oh Di.....You have no idea how happy I am to see you two."

The said person chuckled, "We missed you too cherry."

Serafina then turned towards Happy, who was still aiming towards the man, "Happy these are my friends, they helped me a lot. Don't worry, they would never hurt me." Happy gave her a  smile and relaxed. "Sera it is getting quite late. It would be better if all of us go back to the house.....If that is okay with you two?" ,he asked. Before they could answer, Sera nodded while pushing everyone towards the car, "Oh yaaaay...I have so many special people in my life now...and 2 new friends. I want to introduce you all right now. Let's go"

~

The car ride was pleasant, as Sera sat in the front with Happy telling him funny stories from her past with the her friends. As they reached the Tower, Happy chuckled, "As much as I want to hear more of this, you all should go in.....Everyone inside is probably worried because of the delay." He waved everyone goodbye before leaving himself.  

As Sera entered the room, she was welcomed by Wanda. "Hey....these are my friends...Steve and Diana.....and this is Wanda, she is an Avenger.", introduced Serafina. Even after the introduction Wanda kept staring at Diana before mumbling, "You shouldn't have brought them here Sera!" With that she ran towards the living while informing J.A.R.V.I.S. to call everyone to the living room.  

Serafina's pov

What?

I turned towards Steve and smiled, "Don't worry about her. She'll warm up to you guys." 

With that we walked inside the tower to meet the others. Surprisingly everyone was already seated. I smiled widely at them, "Hey guys ,look who I ran into today! These are my friends Diana and Steve and..." I was cut off by Tony," Ask them to leave please. Thankyou darling." I stared at him for a few seconds, unable to process what just happened.

 "What did you just say?" I was hoping this was some sort of a misunderstanding at my part. "I am asking you to show them out of this tower. Please. We are more than happy to meet any of your friends or acquaintances but these two are not welcome here.", he stated firmly. I tried to reason, "Look Tony if this is about our relations in the past, I can assure you.." "It's not you....It's them. It is not in the past for them Sera. I hear their thoughts.", explained Wanda. I looked at her and chuckled ,"They are soulmates Wanda." 

Diana grabbed my hand and made me look at her, "She is right Cherry. We are here to bring you back....with us."

I stumbled back. Shocked. "Diana, You have your soulmate and..",I started only to be cut off again. "We both love you still. And we can protect you from the danger that is following you. Come with us Serafina.", said Steve(DC). "She is not going anywhere. She has her soulmates and friends who are willing to die and kill for her!", Loki warned, as he walked towards me. "Soulmates?", asked Diana. "That is what I've been trying to tell you. I met my soulmates sometime ago. All of them. That's Anthony, Natasha, Pietro, James , Steve, Peter, Pietro and Loki. They are all superheroes", I explained. "I also have another soulmate T'Challa, but he is the King of Wakanda so he isn't here right now.",I continued. The minute I mentioned Wakanda, their eyes widened. "Sera, the person who is here to harm is from Wakanda. That is why we are here to....You'll be safer in Themyscira. This man has been looking for you for a long time now, ever since you left. Come with us Serafina.", explained Steve. "I am not going anywhere. I'm sorry but whatever we had was in the past. I told you this back then. I'm not scared of this man. I'm not leaving my soulmates Diana.", I said. "Great....now that this has been settled, tell us about this man. Are you sure he is from Wakanda. Drop the previous topic or I'll make sure you regret walking in this room.", mumbled Steve(mcu) darkly. I intertwined our fingers in an attempt to calm him down. 

"When I first met him he had a weapon made of something that made it stronger than most. He asked a lot about you as you trained. When asked, he told us that he wanted you to be his soulmate so that together you two could rule Wakanda when he becomes king.", explained Diana. "And what did you do back then? Why did you give any of her details?", asked Bucky, getting angrier by the second. "We're not stupid. We gave him false information to make sure they never cross paths. We do not know how he found out that she moved to USA.", mumbled Steve(DC). "And what is this man's name?" ,asked Nat.

"Eric Stevens"

---------------------------------------------------------

A quick update for it has been so long. I apologize. Also, I didn't proofread this so if there are any errors please do tell me in the comments and I'll change that. Thankyou. 

Hope you enjoyed the update <3