Chapter 29

As Tony and Serafina talked, both could feel their tensions wash away. Just being in each other's presence made a huge difference it seems. "Do you think T'challa's family think I am okay?", asked Serafina. "I mean, you did help removing a potential threat to T'Challa's life." ,he said. "By mistake ! And I was the cause of that threat. They'll think I am a freak.", she sighed. She then looked over to her soulmate in hopes of finding some consolation only to find him laughing silently. "That really was hilarious. I mean he did deserve it, but poor guy must have been so bamboozled.", he giggled. She punched him and ran out of the door, not waiting to see her soulmate rolling on the ground in fits of laughter. 

Seraphina found herself wandering in the empty corridors, grumbling to herself. "Should I guide you to your destination?", came a booming voice, making her turn around in shock. There stood the Queen mother herself. "Ma'am", bowed Seraphina. "No need to bow to me, you are the soulmate to the king after all. And if you're wondering T'Challa and the rest of your soulmates are down the hall then towards the left." she replied curtly before walking away. "Phew....that went okay?", thought Sera as she walked on the given path. 

She found them quickly, all gathered in a circle and talking amongst themselves. Curious she walked faster, "What are you all whispering about?", she asked loudly. She eyed them suspiciously as they all went silent immediately and looked at each other. It was Loki who stepped forward, "Nothing much darling, we were just talking about that creature and what would become of him now. I thought Tony was with you? Where is he?" 

Seraphina's pov

Liar. He is clearly lying. 

What is it that they were talking about? And why is there a need to hide it, it just makes one more curious. 

"Ah yes. Tony was with me a few minutes ago, but I left I him in my room as I got bored." ,I replied, narrowing my eyes at him. "Yeah she did, and I tried following her but got lost in these goddamn corridors. At least give us all a map of this place to navigate easily Mr. King!", replied a annoyed looking Tony, who was now walking towards us. As I turned back, I saw Nat glaring at him, before her softened as she noticed me. 

Okay so everyone is involved. 

"Anyways, where are Diana and Steve? I want to bid them goodbye  before they leave." ,I mumbled quickly, not wanting to engage with these secret keepers anymore. I could feel the mood turn sour immediately. "They left already.", smiled Pietro.

"No we have not. We would never leave without bidding farewell to our princess.", a voice, that belonged to Steve, boomed from behind me. "Why do you lie to your soulmate?", ask Diana, glaring at Pietro. I grabbed her hand ,"Don't worry about, they were probably just joking.". I pulled them away and walked towards the exit. 

As I was walking away, I saw the group resuming there whispering again but tried my best to ignore it.  The three of us walk in complete silence, before I finally decided to speak up, "So are you two returning to Thymiscera? Or somewhere else?" 

Diana looked at me and smiled, "Our purpose to come here was to warn you about the potential danger and fight for you if needed. That issue is resolved so we must return now. Although I have something I'd like to ask you, if it is okay with you?" I smiled at her and nodded. "Are you happy with them? I know I have asked you multiple times now but I just want to make sure this is what you want....We did cross the boundary when we first met your soulmates. But I just want to make sure you are okay.", said Diana, with a frown on her face. 

Yeah they did cross that boundary, and also disrespected my fucking soulmates! I could almost feel my anger seep through my veins, and my magic started flaring up. How fucking stupid I am, these two fucking asked me to leave my mates the day I introduced them, why didn't I kill them then? How did I not react to this at all?

"Sera?",asked Steve, snapping me out. 

"Yeah...that was a bit rude. Look I know we had whatever we had in the past. But I left because I wanted my soulmates and now I have them here. You can't show up like this and disrespect them by saying such things. You know I would never do such things to you and you know I wouldn't hesitate to kill anyone over this. So let's not repeat this, the boundary has been set. But for your peace of mind, yes , I am very happy. I love of them, a lot. And they care about me as well. So please, lets just put the past behind and move forward as normal friends.", I said in one breath. I didn't bother going too much into detail because I felt like I might get angrier. I have had fights with them but what these two did was quite stupid and the fact that they all tolerated this because of me. 

Diana smiled and said, "Well the allow us to meet your soulmates and properly apologize for our actions. We don't want to leave on a bitter note."

And they did. 

As I walked through the beautiful gardens with Shuri, they both went back inside and cleared everything up. I don't think things became normal but the tension cleared up a little, except for Steve(marvel) who kept rolling his eyes and pointing to his watch every time Steve(DC) would say something. He really hated that he had to share his name and made sure to refer to himself as "Captain" every now and then.

Overall, this situation was done and dusted. Now moving on to the other issues,

What the fuck are these avengers hiding from me?

...................................................

Guess who is back from the deep sleep.

Anyways, I do want to improve my writing so if there is anything you think I could improve, please share it with me.

I'll try to update soon <3