Chapter 27

Third person pov

There was a few seconds of silence where no one really knew what to say. Tony was the first the snap out, and immediately called out to his A.I. and asked to show him all the information  about Eric. As they read it, they couldn't help but worry about what they were seeing. The soulmates were worried for this man that could possibly hurt their mate. The rest of the avengers, while worrying about their friends, were scared to think of the damage that might be the result of this. Serafina felt a whirlpool of emotions rise up inside her. This man was from Wakanda which meant he could hurt T'Challa if he found out about her soulmates. That would also make him go after the rest of them. "Love , please calm down" ,she felt Loki grab her hand. It was then she realized that her magic had flared across the room, suffocating everyone except her soulmates.

Wanda's pov

This is bad.

 If just the thought of that man going near her mates is making her magic flare this badly, I am pretty sure she'll burn him to crisp the moment she he comes in front of her.

On a second thought, that might not be such a bad thing. 

"Sera, you and I start training from tomorrow onwards. If you want to hurt someone, you need to learn how to direct it towards them alone.", I tell her. "I think we should go to Wakanda first. We should speak to T'Challa as well. ", whispered Serafina. "She is right. If this man is from Wakanda then T'Challa should be alerted immediately.", stated Steve(mcu).

I saw Serafina get up and leave, without even looking back. Soon her "friends" got up to go behind her. 

Fucking morons.

They really think I will allow them to wedge themselves between my friend and her soulmates(one of which happens to be my brother!!) 

"Stop. This situation is bad enough, we don't need more dead bodies here. I'll go check on her. You all should find out more about this Eric person.",I sneered as I walked towards Sera's room. I entered her room to find her packing her bags. I closed the door behind us, just to make sure no one disturbs. I looked over at her stuff. She was packing quite heavily, meaning she was planning to stay there till her birthday. I smiled. "How are you feeling?" ,I asked. "You guys are seriously going to gossip without me?" ,came a voice from the other side of the door. "Come in Maria,and you could have just joined Wanda..", laughed Serafina. "Oh shut up!"

Soon the three of us were sprawled on the bed, shoving anything edible we could find in her room. "So what are you going to do about this situation? Cause this is quite a mess.", mumbled Maria, some cookie crumbs falling out of her mouth. "Maybe I'll start by asking you to EAT ON THE FLOOR BITCH. NO CRUMBS ON MY BED. I HAVE SEVEN SOULMATES, I NEED TO BE PREPARED EVERY SECOND AND YOU COME IN AND RUIN MY BED!? WHAT A JEALOUS BITCH!!",yelled Serafina and kicked her off the bed, making me giggle."But seriously....how do you feel about this situation?", I ask her. I am not only worried about her but my brother and my friends as well. She sighed, "I don't like this at all. On one hand, I have been forever grateful for both Diana and Steve(DC) for being so kind to me. I never once felt like a freak when I was with them. And Diana helped me with my powers a lot. Her family was nothing but kind and caring towards me. On the other hand, I am absolutely appalled that they could even suggest something like this. Steve(DC) and I were never really a thing...but I did care for Diana. I told them, when I ended everything, that I do intend to find my soulmate. I did not want to develop a deep relationship only to break it apart later. I had to look for Bucky as well. This bond is  so sacred and precious to me. I could never even think of tampering it. That is why I never tried to bring my soul marks back and have been waiting for my birthday. I can't risk this. They are my everything. After everything that has happened, I just can't.." Her situation is just sad. She  has not even gotten the chances to have some alone time with her soulmates and is already facing so many challenges. "Don't worry babe. We're all with you.",I hug her. "Me too",yells Maria as she drops herself on our backs.