Chapter 20

Third person pov
The very next day, Serafina had to bid farewell to the King of Wakanda. It was hard for the avengers to see Serafina in tears. Serafina sat in her room, staring at the pictures she took with T'Challa. The night before would always be close to Serafina's heart. All night long, T'Challa held her close. Serafina had no complaints either, for cocooned in her soulmate's arms, she was in her safe haven.
Nestled together, they talked about themselves, shared their secrets, feelings and past. She always thought of T'Challa as a man of few words. But now she understands that he is much more private about the things that matter. Saying goodbye to him this time was much harder, maybe because their relationahip had progressed into something deeper.
Now she was in her room, refusing to come out. The avengers stood outside her room, thinking of a way to cheer her up. Finally it was decided that Peter would try talking to her and the rest would prepare her favourite stuff. Taking a deep breath, Peter walked in and found his soulmate with puffy eyes and snotty nose.

Peter's pov

"Sera.....darling are you okay? .",I try to get her attention. She refused to look at me, but nods still. "Darling, would you like to come downstairs? Miss Natasha and Captain are making your favourites.....",I try to convince her. I don't think she has eaten anything since last night. "Can I freshen up first.Can you please wait for me here.",she asked politely. Her voice cracks mid sentence and she tries to fidget with her hoodie in an attempt to distract herself. "Absolutely. Anything for you love. Take your time.",i reply sitting down on the bed. As I waited for her, I asked J.A.R.V.I.S. to inform the rest that we would be down shortly.
Serafina and I walked downstairs together, as I explained my recent college project to her.

Third person pov

The entire team felt better when they saw Serafina smiling. Pietro zoomed towards her and picked her, startling her. "Pietro, you almost gave me a heart attack.",gasped Serafina. Pietro blushed and placed a kiss on her cheek as an apology. "Soooo what are we having for lunch?",asked Serafina. "Tacos ",replied Natasha. Serafina squealed in delight before dashing towards the kitchen to taste everything.

 Serafina squealed in delight before dashing towards the kitchen to taste everything