Chapter 9

Natasha's pov
After my quick shower, I walked downstairs to meet Steve, who also looked like he did not get much sleep.
"I take it you were up all night as well?", I asked him.
"Yeah, just thinking about everything you know.....I finally have found her but I'm scared....I don't want to lose her Nat.", He finally confessed. "You won't Steve, you heard what Peter said...she will accept us", I assured him.
We walked towards the gym and found someone was already in there.

Bucky's pov

She's here. Aaaagh I can't believe it. She is such an angel. Those eyes, so mischievous yet calm . Her hair, long and curly , makes want to play with it all day long. Her lips, so plump and red...... Stop I cannot do this again . Don't think about her lips her Buck!
.
I wish I could be my old self again. I wouldn't miss a chance to make her blush. As I was about to dive into my insecurities, I heard someone walk in.
"Had a tough night too soldier?"
I turned around to see Steve and Nat walking towards me. I smirked. "I did....especially since Steve was so loud, you could practically hear his dreams."
My smirk grew wider as Steve blushed. "Shut up Bucky", he mumbled.
Natasha started chuckling slightly, " It's OK captain .... we all dreamed about her, maybe ours weren't as explicit as yours ,but still"
Steve turned a deep scarlet and said, " Don't make me regret coming here, let's warm up."
The three of us shared a laugh and started training.

"What are you guys wearing for the party tonight?", asked Steve. I groaned, how could I have forgotten about it. Wait..."Do you think she'll come?", I asked them as we walked towards the kitchen. Natasha frowns,"We can only hope she does." "Who does what?", asked Tony from the kitchen. Steve replied," We were wondering if Serafina will come to the party, I mean technically she didn't say yes" "I can assure you Captain, she is coming to the party", answered Maria, as she sat herself next Clint. "How can you be so sure?", asked Natasha, curiously. "Well the three of us going dress shopping right now so I would assume she is buying it for the party",she replied, with a knowing smirk.
Pietro opened his phone and started laughing, we all looked at him weird. He asked us to open the group chat, as we did we saw our beautiful soulmate's pictures . All of us smiled while looking at the phones, they had a great time I guess.
"Damn it ! They had a drinking party without me", Tony pouted.
Everyone laughed while Wanda and Maria left for shopping.
~
"So listen guys....",before I could finish, I was cut off by a loud bang. "Hello to all of the fellow Avengers", boomed Thor's voice. We all got up to greet him and then settled back down,"So what have I missed while I was at Asgard?", he asked. Peter shot up, "Mr. Thor we all realized we have the same soulmate and we've found her", he yelled in a single breath. Thor was confused so Peter pulled up his sleeve to explain that the six of us have the same soul mark. We expected Thor to congratulate us but he just sat still, it was a little weird. "Mr. Thor?",Peter looked at him,concerned. Then he said the words that once again rendered all of us speechless.

"Loki has the same soul mark!"

He got up from his seat and went outside. Mindlessly we followed him and saw him leave Earth, obviously going to meet Loki.

"What the fuck?"
Ummmm.... What are we supposed to do now?

"So you guys need a new plan.....",mumbled Clint.
"Uhhhh.... i was about to ask if we are telling her today......",I said, once again completely lost.
"You know what guys let's get ready for the party, if the moment is right we will tell her together, yes about Loki as well, and then whatever happens we'll face it together.",said Tony. It was quite surprising how calm he was about this thing. Everyone was quietly thinking,probably about the possibilities.

"Guys, I don't mean to be rude but you might want to start getting dressed as I will not allow shabby looking people in my party, and it doesn't look like you have a lot of planning time", Tony reminded us.
"He is right you know, let's all not worry too much your soulmate is coming today and you all need to be at your best",said Clint.
~

Meanwhile at shopping:
Wanda's pov

We met up and Serafina got into our car. "So are we going to the mall?", she asked. "Yes, we'll look through the stores to find three elegant and classy dresses, got it?", I asked. "Aye aye captain", they both yelled in unison making me laugh.
As we walked through the stores we couldn't really find anything we like. We had only bought a box of filled donut and were just stress eating from one store to another.

 We had only bought a box of filled donut and were just stress eating from one store to another

"Guys this is the last shop", sighed Sera.
I really hope we find something here.
We sat inside and one by one picking our set of dresses and went inside the changing rooms.
I heard Maria gasp..
"Guys I think I found my dress",she said.
We peeked out of our rooms and waited for her. As she walked out we both smiled wide, she looked gorgeous.
"It is beautiful Maria, the colour really suits you",said Serafina, and I nodded. She really did look beautiful.
Maria's dress:

I kept on trying on one dress after another until I found a really gorgeous golden dress

I kept on trying on one dress after another until I found a really gorgeous golden dress. "Guys I found mine as well, I'm coming out."
Maria was already sitting outside the rooms with her dress, and Serafina was peeking out of her room.
"Woah....girl this is definitely for you.You look hot", Serafina said, making me blush. "Absolutely, if you don't buy this dress, I'll buy this one as well",Maria laughed.
Wanda's dress:

"Guys I can't find anything I like,help me pleaaaaaaase", yelled Serafina

We both entered the room, " show us what you have",I asked her. She pointed towards the giant pile next to her. One by one we made her wear all the dresses but they are definitely not the one.
That was until one dress caught my eye, "hey try this one, I have a good feeling about this dress", i said and Maria agreed.
We both waited outside as she changed. When she walked out, the two of us gasped. She looked ethereal.
"OHMYYYYYY Sera you need to get this. It looks breathtaking on you. The colour, the style everything is perfect", I rambled. Maria agreed, " You look very hot and classy, this is definitely perfect for the evening.", said Maria.
Finally we all had beautiful gowns and we knew our group was gonna SERVE
....................................................................................
PS: Serafina's dress will be shown in chapter 11.
please vote and comment .Thankyou<3