Chapter 4

Peter's pov

I waited for her to arrive. Are we really going to have a "sleepover"? I blushed at the sudden "thoughts" that entered my brain. May had actually made it clear that we'll be sleeping in separate rooms. As I sat in my room, I couldn't help but wonder what she meant earlier. How can someone not feel the mate bond? Should I tell her that I know where the rest of her soulmates are? Should I order food right now so we could eat while talking?
My thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell. "She's here May!", I jumped up and bolted towards the door.I opened the door to see her standing there. Beautiful. She was wearing a white flowy dress and was holding a bouquet of white lilies. "These are for you", she said shyly, while handing me the flowers. I blushed, this is the first time someone has given me flowers and feels great. I thanked her and asked her to come in so she could see my red face.

~The dress: (I actually have a similar dress, just a bit more "flowy")

~The flowers:

~"Hello dear", May entered the room

~
"Hello dear", May entered the room. "Oh beautiful choice of flowers I must say", she said smirking at me, making me blush harder. I looked over to find her smiling wide but still blushing a little,"Hello, Mrs. Parker"
"Oh love, I told you to call me May", she said.

We all sat down and May brought out some tea and cookies. Taking a sip May looks at me and says," I will be going out for dinner so you two can order food in and enjoy your date. Don't worry, I'll be back soon." We both nodded while eating cookies.

Serafina's pov

Holy hell was I nervous, but May seems very sweet. "So tell me a little about yourself and your family Serafina",she says to me. Oh boy, this will make things awkward, still its better to get this over with.
"I was born in Russia, although I don't remember much though. Both of my parents were scientists and they used to work together. When they found out they were having a baby....uh...lets just say that they weren't excited at all." I paused. I hate the next part.
"My mother entered a facility where after birth you can leave the baby there. The facility provided them with a certificate that confirmed my death at birth."I paused to look up and found both of them looking at me with sadness. UGH THIS IS WHY I HATE INTRODUCTIONS!!!! "Anyways, my life was a mess, they isolated us so we could not get attached to others and the treatment was horrible too. When I turned sixteen, I ran away from the facility and went to different countries before I came to America."
"Now I have my own cafè, and I work there 7 days a week", I said proudly.
Before I could finish, I was pulled into a bone-crushing hug. Wow,so this is how it feels when someone cares about you.
"From now, you have us as your family darling, so if you ever need any help, remember that we are here for you", May said with a motherly smile.
~

The minute May walked out of the door, Peter gave me a tight hug. "I'm so sorry you had to go through so much", he whispered. "Its alright love,  it was a long time ago so I hardly think about it anymore" liar....you can't even sleep properly because of the nightmares and screams that invade your mind ......

"So what do you want to ask?", I asked him, eager to get the awkward questions out of the way. "Babe, lets order food first, we have all night after all", Peter smiled at me. "Babe?", I smirked. Peter blushed heavily. "So wh..what would you like to eat ?", Peter asked. I laughed at his attempt to change the topic.

We ordered some pizza for ourselves, and sat in his room eating and watching movies.

(i am so sorry but I don't like any meat on my pizza!)

After the movie was over, I turned to Peter and asked," So I guess we should......". I didn't get to finish as I felt Peter's lips on mine. He pulled me over, so I was on his lap, without separating. Oh Fuck! I could even taste the cheese and the garlic butter as we continued.  

After some time we pulled back, both with red cheeks and swollen lips. "That...was....amazing and as much as I would love to go for a second round, I want to tell you eveything before May arrives !" Peter looked at me, still blushing,"Sure, you can share anything you feel comfortable in sharing".

Deep Breaths 

"Okay, so I can't feel my marks because they were removed when I was a child........"

................................................................................................................................................................

once again, these pictures are not mine and were taken from pinterest.

Please comment and vote. Thanks<3