Chapter 3

Third person pov

"All right, so lets discuss how we will approach this situation", said Tony. The idea of finally meeting his mate made him extremely giddy. "How about the seven of us go in different directions and look for her?", came a suggestion. "I mean it could work, we can start with the places where Peter went this morning.", said Steve.

Everyone agreed and walked out with their minds set on one thing-find the girl.

With this thought they separated in pairs: Sam with Bucky, Wanda with Steve, Clint and Natasha, Tony with Bruce, T'Challa with Maria and Pietro with Rhodes. Peter had plans with his aunt so he couldn't join them .

Peter's pov

As soon as I entered the house I saw May standing in front of me, all dressed up.
"Peter its been so long we went out to eat, I found this new cafe that everyone is talking about. Let's have a nice brunch there.", she said. I smiled at her and went to room to change.
~
The cafe was not far from our place, just a 5 min walk actually. It was small shop but looked very cozy and comfy from the outside. The moment we entered the shop, different aromas hit us all at once. Chocolate, blueberry, coffee, cinnamon etc. , it smelt so delicious that my hunger doubled on the spot!
We found a seat and waited for someone to take our orders.
Suddenly I felt my mark tingle, I froze. My mate was here....OH MY GOD MY MATE IS HERE !!!!
I started panicking at May noticed . I told her that my mate is nearby, she held my hand and asked me to calm down so we can find her.
Suddenly the MOST beautiful woman came through the door and stood in front of us, "Hi, my name is Serafina , are you guys ready to order?", she asked in a sweet voice.
My mouth went dry and my mark started burning up, this is my mate .
I think she noticed me creepily staring at her and she asked if I was okay...
I was a little hurt. Why is she acting like she does not know we are mates? Oh no, does she not like me ? Before I could come up with something May spoke up. "I think you are Peter's soulmate".
She was shocked, and looking at her my heart broke. She does not want me!
Suddenly someone yanked my arm, and before I knew it I was being dragged towards the kitchen.

~

Once we are in a secluded space, she turns towards me and asked, "Are you really my soulmate ?What is your name? Can I see my mark first? I'm sorry for the way I reacted outside....I just didn't realize..." I was confused but I decided to answer her questions one by one. "I am Peter Parker and yes, we are soulmates", I said rolling up my sleeve to where my mark was. She raised her hand to touch the mark ,making me shiver. "I found you", she whispered, with tears in her eyes. "So you accept me as your soulmate?", I asked hopeful but a little afraid as well. She pulled me in a tight hug and replied, "Of course silly! Why on earth would I reject you?" I blushed, my heart was beating faster than a bullet, "Well, yo..you did not react to the mate bond outside so I thought...."

Her eyes flashed with guilt and sadness," I am so sorry, the reason why I reacted that way was because I could not feel you at all." I was even more confused now. What does she mean? "I understand that you have a lot of questions and I will answer them all, but I have to get back to work right now. Are you free this evening? I'll close the shop early so we can have a chat.", she suggested. I agreed immediately, so we walked back outside to where May was sitting. We sat down together and she introduced herself to May. She also asked for the permission to meet up in the evening, so we can continue our conversation. May smiled and said, " why don't you come over for dinner, you can have a "sleepover" as well! Oh and sweetie, you can call me May or Aunt May.

She took our orders, and went back inside. "Peter, honey you look like you left a hanger in your mouth", said May.(Paul the Wine Guy, anyone?)

Once again I couldn't help but blush heavily. "I can't believe I've finally found her May"

"I know sweetheart and I am so happy for you", she said warmly. Within no time our food arrived. I had ordered Belgian Waffles with berry jam and some coffee.

May had ordered some eggs benedict, a mint tea and a dozen red velvet cookies to go

After we finished we went back home and May and I decided to clean around for Serafina to come and I decided that I would talk with her then tell the rest of the avengers about her

................................................................................................................................................................

PS: All the pictures used are taken from pinterest and are not mine.

please vote and comment. Thanks<3