Chapter 6

Serafina's pov

I was was walking towards my cafe thinking about everything, yesterday I called Caroline and told her I want to take a day off. Peter and I spent the entire night talking,eating and kissing.....it was perfect. I told him everything, well most of it at least. He was so kind and loving and I can't believe I got so lucky. I wish I could meet the rest of my soulmates as well. Oh well...
~
I opened the cafe and got to work immediately. I started writing down the specials and cleaning the tables. I was thinking about Peter, he is such a
cute bean, I couldn't help but sigh dreamily. I should call him before people start coming in.
Suddenly I hear a chuckle behind me, " My god....Its only been a day and you're already lost in your dreamland with Prince Peter." I turn to see Caroline smiling warmly at me.
"I have no idea what you're talking about, Caroline"
"Oh I'm sure darling, but I'd like to tell you that we have customers coming inside now", Caroline laughed.
I braced myself for a hectic day ahead.
~
meanwhile......

Pietro's pov

I woke up in the morning, feeling happy. I walked downstairs to find everyone already in the kitchen. "Are we going to meet her today?", I ask impatiently. Wanda laughed, "Calm down Pietro, at least sit down, have a coffee."
I glared at her, " Stay out of this"
"You know what, let's go to her cafe for a nice brunch?", suggested Natasha.
All of us agreed immediately.
Soon we decided to meet up in the living room in an hour.
~
We all got ready, Wanda, Rhodes and Sam decided to join us as well. Peter couldn't join us because he had an exam tomorrow. As we walked towards the cafe I started sweating, would she like accept me ? Wanda noticed and held my hand, "Don't worry brother, she'll love you." Her words calmed me down.
I smiled at her as we reached the cafe.

Bucky's pov
As we walked inside, I felt a sudden warmth, a sense of comfort. Everyone in the cafe looked like they regularly visited and I can see why. Everyone is laughing and chatting, it almost resembles our time.
We sat down and waited for someone to take our order.
"So what's the plan?", I asked.
"She wouldn't know its us, so how will we tell her?", asked Steve.
He is right, we can't just say hello how are you? oh by the way we all are your soulmates. It might freak her out. Also, where is she?

Third person pov

The avengers were discussing the situation when someone interrupted them," Hi, my name is Serafina and I'll be your server....Can I get you started with anything ?"
They all turned towards the voice and saw Serafina smiling at them. Wanda, Rhodes and Sam tried to hide their laughter as they saw the six avengers freeze up.
After a few seconds of silence, she tried to wave her hand at everyone, hoping they would say something.

Tony's pov

Oh fuck! She is beautiful. I did not expect that. We should probably stop staring tho....Are we creeping her out ? Probably...
.
Rhodey took pity on us and began the conversation. "Hi, can you please give us a second, we were having a different conversation and are yet to decide our order, I'm so sorry"
Serafina laughed,"Don't be, that is totally fine, you can call me when you're ready"
I love that laughter.
"Okay, you guys need to get grip, we are here so you guys can meet her,maybe even get to know her, not creep her out!", Wanda snapped at us.
"Uh....yes yes .....we...uh ...we are fine now, lets order", I tried to force the words out.

Bucky's pov

Goddess . That is what she is. I just know it. I don't know why but I feel like I've seen that smile before, I just can't remember where.
I hear Wanda telling us we need to stop staring.
I also hear Sam call for her. She walks towards us," Are we ready to order?", she asked politely.
Everyone proceeds to give their order and then she looks at me," and what about you sir?" My mind went blank, and my heart started beating really fast. I quickly gave my order, but I couldn't shake the fuzzy feeling in my heart.