Chapter 12

Tony's pov

I was regretting inviting these boring idiots to my party, as I walked around greeting everyone. I decided I needed a break, and walked towards the balcony. To my surprise, I found my beautiful princess standing there with her back turned.

"Well what do we have here?", I ask, making her turn around. She smiled when she saw me and said,"Hello Mr. Stark, I was wondering why the host was almost invisible throughout the party." The fact that she noticed my absence made my stupid heart beat faster. "Well someone has to make sure people get wasted beyond recognition. I simply volunteered.And I thought I already told you to call me Tony.",I say. She chuckles,"Thank you for inviting me, It is an amazing party.",she says. I look at her mischievously,"You know lying is a punishable offence." Her eyes widened a little so I decided to push her further,"Oh cmon, be honest with me, I will not mind"

She sighed loudly,"Its just soo boring! FUCKING HELL..I always thought rich people parties were just amazing, with best clothes and drinks and music. But people here are not even trying to socialize, they just stay huddled in their groups , and what kind of a person doesn't dance at party, that is literally what you do, DANCE ALL NIGHT!!",she said in one go. I chuckled,"Well if you wanted to dance, you could have just said so....J.A.R.V.I.S. play the music", I order. Suddenly "L.O.V.E. by Nat King Cole came up. I bowed in front of her,"May I have this dance, princess?"

I hear her giggle before she puts her hand in mine,"Yes, I've been waiting all night!",she yelled in excitement. As we started dancing, the world around us started to disappear, I couldn't take my eyes off her, she looked so beautiful.

My was beating abnormally fast, I contemplated telling  her the truth

My was beating abnormally fast, I contemplated telling her the truth. She looked so happy, I think she would accept us. I need to take this risk..."Serafina, I need to tell you something." She focuses on me before smiling,"Yes , what is it?"

"Actually I am..I mean we are.."

"Stark, I suggest you step away from my soulmate or I will rip your limbs apart"

Both of us turned around to see Loki standing there, with a deadly look on his face, glaring at me

Both of us turned around to see Loki standing there, with a deadly look on his face, glaring at me. "Loki, The Lady seems cold, we should take this inside.",Thor spoke up,making Loki look at Serafina with deep concern,"Of-course."