Chapter 17

A few days have passed and Serafina has gotten quite close to her soulmates. Her routine was set, now accommodating her soulmates as well. Every morning she would go to her shop, work till night and then someone would pick her up and take her back to the tower.

Peter's pov
It is a good day today.
All of us were having a lazy day in.
I was snuggling with Sera who was running her fingers through my hair, while Bucky was playing with hers.Suddenly we heard the phone ring, "Hello ? ....
Yes this is she ....
Holy Fuck !" , we heard Seraa.
Wondering who it was, we all turned towards her.
"Alex ? Is that really you?" , my eyes widened. It was a man? I could see the situation getting tense. "Awww I've missed you too. We should do a night long movie marathon, it will be just like the old times.", she smiles and I see Loki clench his fists. Who could it be ? And why is he calling at this hour ? Serafina keeps on giggling, " Sure, I'll take care of the snacks as always. You just have to make sure you actually reach my house you dumbass!" With that she hangs up the phone and goes back to her position with a wide smile.
"Seraa?", I ask.
She looks up and then finally notices everyone's questioning gaze. "Ummm....is something wrong?",she asks with wide eyes. "Who is Alex?",asked Mr. Stark, with narrowed eyes. "Oh that .....Alex was my first friend when I came to America. Helped with a lot of the stuff.",she replied chuckling. I couldn't help but feel a little jealous, and I knew the rest were feeling the same way. "My love, do you really think it would safe for you to stay with another man....Alone....At your house ?", asked Loki. "Alex is a girl Loki", Serafina giggled, watching the seven men relax.

Third person pov
While the men were a bit calm, there was a certain red head whose anger began to surface. "What does this girl do ? Why is she coming to your house? Just call her here instead" Serafina smiled at her soulmate's concerns and said, " Love its fine. She is a good friend. We always have a movie marathon when she comes." Before Natasha could say anything Wanda and Maria decided to have some fun. "I remember you talking about Alex. Didn't she recently come out as a lesbian ? Would you please congratulate her on our behalf.", smirks Wanda. "Oh and what a beautiful woman she is, a total model.", chipped in Maria. Serafina's eyes widened slightly, knowing what they were trying to do. "You're not going." Serafina froze, not liking where this conversation was going. "What do you mean ? I have already agreed to the plans.", Serafina calmly explained. "Well cancel them please. We can make other plans....all of us...anything you'd like to do. "she offered.
"Natasha, this isn't up for debate. She is a good friend and I will go to meet her. Please trust me. I would never cheat on you", says Serafina flatly. She was a little offended that her soulmate thought she might cheat. Natasha eyes softened and she intertwined their hands, " I trust you my love. I just can't help but feel over protective since we've just met. I don't want to lose you."
Serafina nodded, the frown still visible on her face, and walked towards her room to get ready.
~
Serafina's pov

My mood was still a bit off as I was getting ready. The moment I finished I heard a knock at the door, and saw Steve stand there. "Permission to come in Miss? ",he asked. "Of course Captain!", I giggle, making him chuckle. He walked in and sat on the bed, " Are you okay?" I sighed," I don't know Steve.....I am not a child...I understand that Nat was feeling protective but I shouldn't have to prove myself for my mates to trust me. Why on earth would I cheat ? I fucking already have eight soulmates!" Steve suddenly wraps his arms around me, which I must say felt quite nice. "I'll talk to Nat. You have a great time and please don't be out late. Having us your soulmate increases the risk of someone hurting you.", he says. I get up and straddle him and wrap my arms around his neck. "Don't worry Captain. I'm sure I can take on few bad guys. ",before I could finish, Steve smashed his lips on mine. It was sudden and urgent but felt amazing. Suddenly he pulled back with wide eyes.
"I'm soo sorry. I just wanted to do that for some time now, but I should have asked before. Oh sweetheart, forgive me." ,he kept rambling. I chuckle and peck his lips," Hush Steve. I liked what you did! And I give you full consent to do it anytime you want...",I wiggle my eyebrows suggestively making him chuckle. With that I was off to meet Alex. I was soo excited. Tony asked me to take one of his cars because it would be safer, so I picked the least flashy one. I wonder if should I tell them that I don't have a proper license...Eh..maybe some other time.

~

Tony's pov 

It was quite late and Serafina still hasn't returned. 

"Where is she?",asked Loki. 

"Maybe she decided to have a night stay?",suggested Bucky. "No, she told me that she had that planned for tomorrow. Did anyone try calling her?",asked Peter . "She has been ignoring my texts and calls since she left so you guys should try",said Natasha. 

"Well you did act like a bitch!", butted in Wanda. "Okay guys.....she is not picking up her phone.", Steve tried to change the topic. Now I was worried. I knew I should have driven her myself. She took the one car that has no tracker on. "J.A.R.V.I.S. find where she is please.",I order. Suddenly J.A.R.V.I.S. opens up a news channel on T.V. making us all quite shocked. 

I stood there frozen as I watched my car on tv. "What's going on Stark",asked Loki. I could hear a certain tremble in his voice.

 "That's the car that Serafina was driving!"

can our OC catch a break?! Hope you enjoy the update <3

Hope you enjoy the update <3