Chapter 13

Loki's pov

I walked towards my room, with Serafina in my arms. Peter had to stay behind to give a report of their mission today. Suddenly I hear her giggling,"I can walk Loki." i smiled,"My love, I just can't keep my hands away from you.So you'll have to bear with a lot of close contact." She puts her face back in the crook of my neck,"I would love that actually."

Once we reached back in the room,she looked at me and asked,"Can you tell me what you were talking about earlier?About your past...if you are comfortable that is." "Okay, what do you about New York and I'll cover the rest.", I tell her. A look of confusion washes over her face and she asked,"Why would I know anything about it? I mean....I'm not sure what you are talking about." Now it was my turn to be confused, did she really not know? "I only came to America this year so I don't know..",she confessed.

I smiled sadly,"Then my love, I shall tell you everything...from the beginning.But I fear you might detest me at the end." A look of hurt flashes in her eyes,"I could never hate you Loki." And so I began my story, right from the start to every one of mistakes. She listened patiently, even though I desperately wanted to know what she was thinking I couldn't. Once I finished, I looked at her trying to soak in as much as I can before she rejects me.
The next second I was pulled into a tight hug, pulling me closer, she kissed my neck and whispered, " Oh love, you've been through so much. I wish I could've been with you, to hold your hand, to make sure you never felt alone or inferior to anyone. I'm so sorry my love. I promise to keep you safe ,we'll face everything together now Loki." I choke back a sob. I couldn't take it anymore and pulled her onto my lap, pausing I ask her, " Are you sure want to be with me?" She placed her hand on my cheek and kissed me.
Time stopped around us.
Her lips were soft and plump, her kiss was soft and gentle, it felt like a warm hug. I've been alive for a long time, but I've never felt this loved before. Being in her arms, I felt as if I was safe from everything.
I kissed her slowly, not wanting to push her too far, but it seemed as if she didn't care. She put her hands behind my neck and pulled me in for a deeper kiss. She wrapped her legs tightly around my waist and started to grind a little. The fact that she was in an underwear made me groan. "Oh my love...you're being quite unfair, teasing me like that", I mumble while gripping her hips tightly, making her blush and bite her lip. "I could barely control myself when I saw you in that dress", I continue, slowly grinding her hips against mine. "Please Loki", I hear her moan. It was the most beautiful sound I had ever heard. "Yes my love, I want to hear you say my name"
~
After our little break ,Serafina and I spent some time talking about random things before Peter entered the room. He kissed her on the lips before whispering something in her ear. A look of fear crossed her face, before it vanished. She nodded her and opened her mouth to speak but only a yawn escaped. Peter chuckled and said," Don't worry beautiful, you go to sleep, I'll explain everything to Mr. Loki." Serafina nodded slowly before looking at me, sadly. She leaned in for a deep kiss before laying down right next to me.
~
After she fell asleep, Peter explained everything to me. He told me about her childhood, about her family. By the time he finished, I was filled with agony and anger. My soulmate has been through so much. How can she act so normally, I suffered a little and almost destroyed a planet for it. I hug her tightly, planting a kiss on her head. It is nice she has multiple soulmates, she has been through enough. "Mr. Loki , can I please ask you for a favour?", Peter asked. I nodded, silently asking him to go on. "Serafina has shared her secrets with us, but doesn't want anyone to know about it. She thinks they still want her, and might use us to get to her. Please don't tell anyone else about it. I know they are her mates too but she doesn't know it yet.", he explains. I understand what he is trying to say and agree to this immediately.
~
Third person pov
While the three were conversing in their room, everyone else gathered around Thor. "You knew Loki was her soulmate. Why didn't you tell us before? We would've planned accordingly. I wanted to tell her tonight.",asks Tony. Thor sighed, " I didn't know for sure. I saw Spider-kid's mark and I could see that it the same one but I wanted to make sure. Loki has been waiting for her for a long time, I didn't want to give him any false hope."
A silence falls upon the group.
"So what now?", asks Natasha.
"We can tell her tomorrow?",suggested Pietro.
"I mean she accepted them, why wouldn't she accept us?",he continued.
The plan was made....... Tomorrow after breakfast, they would all sit down and tell her. The six avengers felt a hurricane of emotions...fear, happiness, excitement,nervousness...
But they knew they can't keep this from her for long. Hopefully everything goes well.

 Hopefully everything goes well

Thank you for reading. Hope you enjoyed the update. :)