Chapter 7*

Warning : This part contains mature content, so if you are uncomfortable with it please skip this chapter.

Natasha's pov

I did not like how Wanda and Maria get to bond with her and we don't, but it was also necessary for her safety.
We come back to tower, all content from meeting our soulmate. Immediately we started planning the party, excited to meet our soulmate again.
The planning took forever but it was done eventually. Once everything was decided we realised that it was quite late. I started walking back towards my room, tired from all the party stuff.
Just thinking about her makes me smile, she is such an angel. I wish we could tell her immediately. Why are we even waiting. This might be the worst form of torture for me.

Once I am in my room, I decided to take a bath thinking that it might help me get the godess out of my mind.

I sit comfortably in the hot water, a sigh leaving my lips. As I tried to get Sera out of my mind, my insecurities got in. Will she accept me? I mean the rest of her soulmates are unique in their own.....Tony is a genius, Steve is a gentleman, Pietro is a charmer, T'challa is literally a king, Bucky is a sweetheart(despite of what he thinks of himself), and Peter, well he is  Peter. What about me? What do I have, that would make her like me?

STOP !!!

Our soulmate is an angel, she will accept us all and I will show her how important she is to me.

Smiling, I got up and dried myself. I entered the room wearing a loose t-shirt, which was the only comfortable thing I owned. I sat on my bed, looking at the pictures I took of her secretly. How can someone be this beautiful?

~

It was 2 in the morning and I still couldn't sleep. I kept imagining all of the possibilities that could when we finally tell her the truth. Suddenly my brain sends me a mental picture of what it would look like to have her in my bed. My brain fogs up immediately.

I've undressed, my fingers wet, my breathing deep and slow. I feel a ball of energy moving through me, as my fingers glide over my abdomen. I turn my head to see her next to me. She is near the edge of the bed, but I can hear her bare skin against the sheets as she moves. Reaching further down, spreading my legs a little, I push a finger in. I gasp, as my finger moves from the clit to deep within. I felt out of control as I see her, smiling at me, at my trembling body. The sudden coolness of the night air on her plush breasts cause her nipples to tighten into hard little buds. As I feel the knot tighten, she stopped me.

She came closer, we were now on our sides, facing each other. We kissed, she let me explore her mouth. I suddenly felt her hand move and she gripped my thigh.Soft pants and whines escape my lips as I get impatient for her touch. I hear laugh,"May I?" "Please Seraa..."

Her words cause a torrent between my legs, and I spread them for her. A moan slipped from my lips as she rubbed me lightly. She then proceeded to rub gentle circles over my sensitive and swollen clit.
Even though it felt amazing, she was going agonisingly slow. I moaned in frustration, trying to move my hips for more friction. She smiled and complied. My eyes rolled back in pleasure as she dipped her fingers inside. Faster please.

I hear the sounds of her wet fingers pumping in and out and I can't help but moan. Suddenly she takes my hand and glides it down her body, between her legs and towards her pussy. My breathing becomes uneven as I feel her wetness. I open my eyes and moan at the sight in front of me. Thrusting into each others hand, faces flushed, and bodies covered in sweat. I reach out to her using my free hand ,she smiles and intertwine our fingers leaning forward for a deep kiss.

Swollen lips....sticky fingers...my personal bliss.

I pull her closers and touch her breasts. I cupped one of her breasts in hand and gently rolled her nipple against my thumb. I hear her exhale a soft moan and kissed me again. Our bodies danced together, against each other. Her breasts pressed into mine, our nipples touching ,tickling their counterpart. I could feel myself nearing the edge, I screamed as I felt her halt her movements. "Not yet, my love", she giggles.

She grabs my ankles and spreads my legs wide open, my pussy gets wetter as I realise what she is about to do. She peppers kisses on thighs moving upwards slowly ,once again frustrating me with the speed.  I moaned as she neared my pussy, desperate for the pleasure. I almost yelled her name as her tongue slowly moved up and down my slit, along the lips and over the clit. I feel her tongue all up inside me and I cry out. I feel the familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach and once again I am denied the release, making me cry out in frustration. "Look at the mess", She laughs. I am too horny to argue.

"Please Seraa...I'll do anything..just let me cum" My god ...I don't think I have ever been this desperate.

She smiles and connected her lips to pussy again, this time much more roughly.She took my clit between her tongue and sucked on it making me arch my back. My hands gripped her hair tightly and I started thrusting on her face, as I felt myself once again nearing my climax. This time she did not stop me, but sucked harder. Before I knew it, I was yelling her name again and again as I was riding my high and she kept her mouth attached to my pussy, licking all of it.
I was about to ask her to join me for a shower when J.A.R.V.I.S. Interrupted me, " Good morning Miss Romanoff, It is currently 5:30 in the morning and you've missed training session with Captain Rogers. Should I inform him that you are awake?" That's when it hit, this was a dream. "Yes, please tell him I'll come down after taking a shower", I replied. It felt so real, how am I supposed to function normally after THAT!

....................................................................................
Please vote and comment.Thanks<3