Chapter 16

Serafina's pov

I woke up in James's arms and smiled to myself. Last night was amazing. We both talked about our past. He didn't remember anything but I explained our relationship to him. Suddenly I was brought out of my thoughts by a knock on the door. Carefully, I walked over and opened the door and found Steve standing outside. He had a faint blush on his face, and was holding a big tray full of food. "Good Morning?", I asked. Steve smiled shyly at me," Good Morning, I decided to make breakfast for you two. Can the three of have breakfast together? Please?" I smile at him, and nodded," Of course, Come in....Did you make it?" He nodded his head," I didn't know what your favourites so I made Bucky's. How is he?" 'We talked about everything, about our time in hydra facility. He was shocked, but has accepted it. I did not tell him everything and will take it slow.",I tell him. Bucky shuffled, smelling the food. "Did someone make pancakes?" I chuckled and pecked his cheek, " Yes, but not for you!" He snakes his arms around my waist, "Good Morning Doll. I must say I had a good sleep after a very long time." Steve smiled at this, " No nightmares?" Bucky shook his head.
With this the three of us sat down to enjoy our breakfast peacefully.
As the three of us walked out, we saw everyone glaring at Clint. It was quite confusing. Something was up for sure. Loki had his dagger in his hand, Wands's eyes were red and Natasha, she looked deadly. She glared at Clint while pointing a gun to his head.

Tony's pov
This is a mess.
We should just kill Clint.
"What's going on ? Loki ?", we all turned around to look at our soulmate.  She looked confused yet concerned. "Oh look here comes the murderer!",chuckled Clint. I saw Serafina freeze. Natasha punched Clint in the face, breaking his nose. "Oh Cmon Tasha, let the spy speak for herself. Strucker, were you involved in the fire at one of the hydra facilities back in the 90s. You know the one where more than 200 people were killed, all at once, all in the same way. You see, I don't think it is just a coincidence that you and winter soldier were both present in the very same facility. I think you and the winter soldier had something to do with it." He smirked at Natasha, knowing this will probably hurt our soulmate. I was about to intervene but I heard Serafina laughing. "Should I clap for you ? Are you expecting a round of applause Barton? For finally putting together an incident 8 years later? Even then you couldn't do your job correctly because you are wrong. The winter soldier had nothing to do with this. It was me. All me. I killed those people, all at once, all in the same way. And no, I don't regret it...so don't try to guilt trip me. I would kill twice the amount just to protect my soulmate again. "she finishes darkly. Okay not gonna lie, I was a little scared and turned on. That was also a little hot.

Serafina's pov
I was burning with rage.
Of course I hated it.
But I would do it again, just to protect James or any of my soulmates.
I walked out of the room, knowing that once again, I had revealed a very sensitive information. But this time I was not ashamed of it, so it was up to them.
I sat in my room for a while before Pietro entered, with a smile on his face. "Hello Princessa...... I've waited a long time to have some time with you. I even had to fight my sister to get here first", he joked making me giggle. "Well what can I say... I am just a really great company!", I brag. Without a second word, he pulled me into his arms and buried his nose in the crook of my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck and straddled him. "Oh my princessa! I'm so happy you are here. I am so sorry you had to go through all of those terrible things. "he mumbled. I kissed his jawline lightly, making him sigh, "I am equally happy to have all of you here. Finding my soulmates was the only thing I was looking forward to in my life." With that he started kissing my neck slowly and softly. I pulled back, before connecting our lips. Before we could go any further, Wanda barged into our room, "Seraaa, LET'S GO SHOPPING" Pietro immediately wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder, " Why don't you let me spend some time with her? Get out please..." Wanda smirked, " No"
Suddenly everything around me got blurry before getting back to normal. I realized that we were now on the balcony, I looked at Pietro, who had a smug expression on his face, " Did you really run away from your sister?" He started chuckling, " Yes I did ... and I'll do it again and again until I finally get some time with my darling princessa!",he said, placing a kiss on my nose. "That was the day I ran away. I had planned everything, how I would find a good hiding spot and then bring James as well. But then I saw what they were planning to do with him. They wanted to give him more mechanical limbs, even if it meant removing the ones he already had. I lost control for the first time that day. I was so angry, he has been through so much and he doesn't even remember it. I killed every agent that I saw. I made sure James was in cryo so no one would blame him. I ran away, but when I returned James was gone. They had no information in the database, only that he was compromised. I thought I would never find him again.", I confessed, sniffing slightly.
Pietro didn't say anything as I  sobbed silently, he just kept rubbing my back and listened patiently.
"He is here princessa. And he is safe now. We all have his back!", Pietro promised. I smiled at him, knowing he was right. I didn't even realize when he walked us back to the room.
With that we fell asleep, not really knowing that the rest of the soulmates were standing at the door. The avengers had heard everything, Bucky was holding onto Steve, teary eyed. He couldn't believe his soulmate was there to protect him when he couldn't even remember himself !
They all went to bed with their hearts full of love with their soulmate.

 He couldn't believe his soulmate was there to protect him when he couldn't even remember himself !They all went to bed with their hearts full of love with their soulmate