Chapter 21

"Okay Serafina, I need you to relax. Clear your mind and calm yourself.", Serafina hears Wanda through the speakers. True to her words, she refused to let anyone stay in the same room, not even Dr. Strange who tried to assure that he would protect himself.  Now she sat alone, in the room while the rest watched her through a screen. "Now I will  enter your mind..... since this is the first try I will do it slowly.", she heard Wanda say.  "Try to create a barrier and prevent Wanda from reading your thoughts.", explained the Doctor. Serafina could feel the seriousness around her and it made her nervous, but she nodded still. Even though all of her soulmates were worried, there was one who was terrified. Mind control was something he despised truly .  With shaky breath he spoke up," Serafina if at any point you feel like stopping just say the word. We will not judge you. This is your first day.......j-just be c-careful."  Hearing Bucky's voice ,so full of fear, made her miserable. "I'll take don't worry love. C'mon guys. Enough talking, now hit me!!",she  groaned.

And with that they began....

Peter's pov

I wonder if Serafina herself knows what's about to happen.

Suddenly a flash of red erupts from Miss Wanda's hands as she concentrates on Sera. This went on for a few minutes before she stopped and looked at us confused. As I looked over to Sera, I chuckled. She sat there on the high chair, swinging her legs and looking around the room. "Sera why are you not doing anything?", asked miss Natasha, confused. Frowning, she looked straight towards us, "I was told to only stop her, how can I stop if she hasn't even started yet?"
"So you did not feel anything?", asked Captain, now thoroughly confused. "How about we increase the power a little?",asked Maria. Once again, Wanda raised her hand, red sparks emitting from her fingers, this time much stronger. "Okay.....I feel something I think. But it's like a presence. It doesn't feel like an invasion.",explains Serafina. I think it's time I step forward, it's getting a little boring anyways. "Guys, she is much....MUCH more powerful than this. The necklace she wears wards off the weaker magic, so she doesn't even realise that its there. Miss Wanda....please hit her with something much stronger, like you do with bad guys you know." I could see Mr. Rogers was about to object but suddenly Miss Wanda raised her hands, her red flares covered the room , all directed towards Sera. Miss Wanda was finally using all of her powers.

Natasha's pov
If this goes wrong.
Wanda is dead.
I walk towards the glass door, to see if Serafina was okay. "Holy shit.",exclaimed Tony. I ran towards the door and peeked inside.
There was my soulmate, floating in the air.
Her eyes were closed, she looked quite peaceful.
It was as if she was inside a faint blue bubble.
She looked ethereal.
"Stephen, you try breaking the walls at the same.",asked Wanda. I want to tell them that it's enough for the first day but I just can't bring myself to look away. She looks so beautiful. Suddenly the blue bubble becomes more vibrant, as she clearly tried to prevent both Wanda and Strange. Her face still as calm as the ocean.
I was brought out of my daze by the sound of the alarm blazing through. Everyone stops and runs towards the meeting room. Peter stays back to check on Serafina.
~
"We have found someone who might know some things about Serafina. I think we should talk to him, it would help us find out if H.Y.D.R.A. is still after your soulmate or not.", said Fury. "Okay, so me and Nat will go and interview the person.", suggests Tony. "It's not going to be that easy. That person is in the cells at one of their camps. You'll need the entire team to get the person out without getting noticed.", explains Fury.

We all sat down and came up with a plan. We have to leave immediately so I wanted to inform Sera first. It isn't that difficult, but I'm just concerned for what we might find. As we move back towards the practice room, we found Serafina trying to make a chair fly. "Where is Peter, love?", I asked. "May needed help with some moving", she replied, still concentrated on the chair. "Listen love, we have to go for a mission....all of us.....so...",I had no idea how to do this. How am I supposed to ask her to stay out trouble? To my surprise she smiled," Don't worry. I'll bake some donuts for you guys, while waiting. What is the mission anyways?" "We have a lead. Someone who knows about you. We are just going to interview him though. Nothing dangerous.",I mumbled, hoping she doesn't react much. It went in the opposite direction as I heard the chair drop with thump. "H.Y.D.R.A. ? You're meeting one of them and say it's nothing too dangerous? Did you not hear a single thing I said that day? Anything that is related to both me and H.Y.D.R.A. is dangerous almost deadly. Why the fuck are doing this ?", she yells. "Because this is necessary. Darling don't worry, the entire team is going.",replies Steve as he walks in. "Let me come as well then. I know them better than anyone. I WAS one of them, Steve.",she begs. After a few minutes of arguing we heard Tony calling us through the intercom. As soon as she realises this, she gets furious," Ask them to stop. This is dangerous don't you understand."