Chapter 11

......HOLY FUCK!!
Tony's pov
My went blank ...My god she looked gorgeous. Her curly reached below her waist. The red colour of the dress making her skin glow, the dress hugging her curves perfectly, the deep neck making my mouth water and that slit.....the slit that reaches her thigh gives us a teasing glance of deliciousness it is wrapped on. I look around to see the other mates just as hypnotized."Seriously, what is up with you guys, why do you all freeze up every time we see her.", I heard Rhodey grumbled.

Pietro's pov

Pietro's pov

Woah!
Our soulmate looks gorgeous. She walked down the stairs as if she owned this place, which she technically does. All eyes were on her, and she seemed to enjoy it. Before any of us could approach her, a man walked over to her and got too close to my liking. I clenched my fists, trying to control myself.

Steve's pov
As I saw that moron look at our soulmate creepily, my anger kept rising. I am a peace loving man but this jerk needs to drop dead this second. I decided to intervene but Wanda beat me to it.

Serafina's pov
"Hey darling.....Are you one of Stark's models?",I heard a creep say. Wait what?Stark's model? "Are you available? Cause I can make you..." "Heeey Babe",I heard Wanda cut him off, pulling me away from him. "Thank you, that man was a weirdo", I told her. "Well you do look really beautiful today",she said, making me blush. "Aww thank you Wanda, you look pretty hot as ell, by the way where is Maria?", I asked. Instead of replying, I saw Wanda's smile turn into a smirk, looking around I saw her smirking at Natasha and Pietro, who were glaring at her. What was going on?

I realized that between their staring competition, I might never get my answer so I decided to get a drink. "Hi, can I get a medium dry vodka martini please", I ask politely. The bartender turned around and said,"Let me guess, shaken not stirred as well !?" I laugh so loud, some people start staring again. "I'd like it stirred actually", I replied still chuckling.
(Did anyone get that or am I bad at making movie references?)

I took a sip of my drink and saw Mr. Rogers approaching. "Hello, Mr. Rogers", I smile at him. "Please just call me  Steve. You look absolutely beautiful",he says, causing me to blush really bad. "Thank you, you look very handsome as well"