🍁 Chapter 48

‘There is a place that Sharon misses.’

So Carol and Julien were able to work together with the purpose of being able to live along Sharon forever.

“I’m very kind of course, so I picked you.”

(T/N: I think Carol’s saying that she’s letting Julien be with Sharon.)

Carol wanted Sharon to meet the one she loved, start a family, and have children. If that happens, Sharon will stay with her without going anywhere.

“By the way, will you even be able to capture Sharon’s heart?”

Crush.

The handle of the chair was crushed in Julien’s grasp. He directed a piercing murderous gaze at Carol.

“If Sharon leaves because you did something, I’ll kill you, too.”

Rather, she hit Julien’s eyes back with her fierce eyes.

“You moron. Kidnap her or whatever you do, get Sharon.”

Sharon didn’t know that Carol and Julien, who looked as though they were cutely flirting, were talking about her.

“I’ll take care of it.”

No aristocrats interfered with their conversation because they were both known for their furious natures.

Growing up, the two became more furious with each other, and Sharon was the only one who didn’t know about it.

Carol and Julien had another topic on their minds.

‘Freya.’

She was placed on the watch of Carol and Julien.

***

Carol left the brunch party.

I felt better after admitting it. So it wasn’t until dawn that I could get some actual sleep.

I overslept and stayed at the mansion waiting for Freya, who was supposed to visit me today.

A caring, courteous woman would come around 3 o’clock, avoiding breakfast, which is a difficult time for the aristocrats.

Freya is that kind of woman.

“Madame DeJoue, what’s the status of the workshop now?”

“The original workers, and the hired maids are motivated.”

“You have to…”

It’s a small workshop, but raises were given. It was supposed to cater to the maid’s original salary, but it had a synergy effect among the staff.

Money has given people motivation.

I’ve trained some enterprising employees.

I went out on the street to promote voluntary overtime work, and poured out ideas.

If my boss did this to me in Korea, I would have done my best to improve my children’s grades by supplementing them as if I were eating.

“I’m going to send a kid there soon, Freya. She’s very talented. That’s why we need Madame DeJoue.”

Since the actual owner of the workshop is Madame DeJoue, it was good to see Madame DeJoue with her.

It’ll be a relief.

Besides, Madame DeJoue always boasts with flamboyant speech.

“I don’t think there’s a lace master in the workshop yet, right?”