Part 16: The Kiss

After Few hours:
Ranbir was in the car with Prachi.
Prachi:"it was so much fun."
Ranbir hummed in response.

He stopped the car while she was confused as they haven't reach the hotel until now.
He pointed her to the ice cream vendor.
Ranbir:"i didn't forget my promise of chocolate."
Prachi wholeheartedly thanked him and ran to the vendor.

She asked for two chocolate ones. They went toeat in the car amd chat as well.
They were talking about random things.

Soon, they finished their ice cream when Prachi noticed Ranbir's face.
He had chocolate on his lips annd chin.
She laughed at him.

Ranbir:"what happened?"Prachi:"you got chocolate moustache

Prachi:"you got chocolate moustache." And she continued laughing.

Ranbir:"now, you have to clean it, since you are laughing."
She signed him to move forward. He did and she also came closer to wipe it. She used the tissue to wipe it but then noticed on his chin.
She saw how he was lost in her, so she leaned in and kissed near his chin licking the chocolate off.
Ranbir was surprised at her actions.

Once done, she moved away quickly and looked outside.
Prachi:"should we get another one?"
She looked ay him as he didn't answer her. Then she noticed the slight blush on his face.

Prachi:"you are blushing...." She said happily.
Ranbir trying to hide it:"nope..."
Prachi:"no, no. I saw it. You blushed. I made you blush."

Ranbir:"well then, only you can make this."
Prachi looked on smilingly.
Ranbir:"even i can make you blush in seconds."
Prachi:"i never denied that fact. You can make me blush just by one look."
He smiled at her comment.

Ranbir:"about the ice cream, nope. It's enough. And the vendor is gone."
She looked and indeed he already left and there was no one except them there.

Ranbir:"we should go."
She also nodded and they headed to the hotel.

At the hotel, they both changed in their night dress. Ranbir knew he was staying with her so he came prepared.
They settled on the bed and Prachi suggested a movie so they were watching it.

The laptop was next to Prachi while Ranbir was hugging her from behind. He unknowingly started stroking Prachi's arms, drawing circles on them.

Feeling his fingertips against her skin, she got goosebumps all over. He realized what he was doing and noticed how she was reacting to it.

He continued to tease her pretending to concentrate on the movie.
She was convinced that he was unintentionally doing that.
Although his touch was making her lose all her senses, she didn't want him to stop. He slowly moved to her stomach, drawing on her shirt itself.
She tried concentrating on the movie but was failing.

Ranbir smiled at her reaction.
Prachi, moved slightly away:"Ranbir...."
Ranbir pulled her to him once again:"Where are you going? Stay here. The movie is so interesting."

That's when she realised that he was teasing her. So she let him be for a few minutes.
Ranbir thought that Prachi was still unaware of his intention so he continued.
She slapped his hand.
Ranbir:"ouch."
Prachi:"keep your hands to yourself."
Ranbir:"now, not at all."
He lifted her shirt and touched her belly.
Prachi, warningly:"Ranbir,, you know i am very ticklish on my belly and waist."
Ranbir:"that's why."

He continued touching her when Prachi changed her position. She went to a straddling position.
Ranbir looked at her.
Prachi:"why are you so shocked now?"
Ranbir:"nothing, get down."
Prachi:"actually i am liking this."
She laughed at him.

Ranbir, sarcastically:"really?"
He turned her around and now he was on top of her. He supported himself on his elbows in order not to crush her.
Ranbir:"i like this one."
Prachi looked away from him shying away.

Ranbir:"i also like the way only I can make you blush like this. Everyone see the bold and fierce Prachi, while i get to see each and every aspect."

Prachi, wrapping her hands around his neck:"likewise. Everyone sees the angry and cold Ranbir while i get to see the cute, caring, loving, mischievous Ranbir."
She pulled him closer to her while he was surprised.
Prachi:"and only i get to see that."

He smiled at her and unknowingly his eyes went to her lips then back to her eyes. Prachi noticed it and was looking at him expectingly.
He also noticed and leaned down. As he moved closer, Prachi closed her eyes. He looked at her once again and then finally closed the distance between them.

Prachi's heart pounded as they kiss slowly. Ranbir was kissing slowly, enjoying every single moment.
She could feel her stomach twisting in knots as the emotions intensified. Her hands went to his hair messing them.

They had to separate due to lack of oxygen but Ranbir buried himself in her neck. He placed a kiss on her collarbone while Prachi shivered at the touch. He smiled in between the kiss and continued his sweet assault. He could feel her breathing increasing as the tension increases between them.

He continued his kissed and soon found her sweet spot. He nibbled on that particular area which resulted from a moan from Prachi. She was clutching to his shirt as her emotions and feelings were beyond her control.
Unable to control herself, Prachi pulled Ranbir and captured his lips once again.
This time the kiss was even more passionate. It was urgent and needy. It wasn't slow as the first one.

Once again, they separated and Ranbir connected their foreheads. They both were just relaxed, comfortable and just happy in that moment.
That's when Prachi realised what just happened.
She looked at him.

Prachi, nervously:"we... we k.. kissed, for... for the first time."
Ranbir chuckled at her reaction. It was indeed the first time they kissed.

They have been together for a year now, they are very close, they don't mind sharing a room and sleeping in the same bed, but they never kissed before.
Ranbir:"indeed... if i knew it was that awesome, i would have done it way before."
Prachi lightly pushed him away to the side and rushed to the bathroom.
She looked at her reflection in the mirror and saw her flushed state. She saw that her cheeks were red due to the desires. She touched her lips remembering their kiss and smiled.

She washed her face and came out to see that Ranbir already cleaned the bed as they were eating there and had already turned off the laptop.
She came to her side and laid down. Ranbir pulled her to him and kissed her once again. This time it was just a peck, quick and sweet.
Ranbir:"seems like i will be addicted to you."
Prachi blushed and at the same time laid on his chest.
She kissed his cheek and wished him goodnight. He also answered her and they both slept in each other's embrace.

———————
Hey guys, thank you so much for all the lovely comments and votes.
And hope you all like this one as well.
❤️❤️❤️