Part 60: The Plan

Time skips:
Kohli's mansion-
Pallavi:"Dida, don't you think we should agree to the kidnappers? This way they will release Prachi.'
Dida:'What are you saying, Pallavi? How can we get Ranbir married? He loves Prachi.'
Pallavi:'I am not telling to do his wedding for real, but a fake one. This way, we convince the kidnappers that we did what they did. They release Prachi and no-one will know anything.'
Vikram heard her and shook his heasd at her suggestions, while Dida was thoughtful.

Pragya:'even if we agree to do this, if Ranbir agrees, who will be the girl?'
Pallavi:'iif Rhea say yes then her.'
Pallavi requested Rhea.
Rhea:'But aunty? How can we? And Ranbir loved Prachi.
Pallavi:'a fake one, Rhea. This will make them release Prachi.'
Arbir came home and were going straight upstairs but Dida stopped them.

Dida told them what was being suggested without mentioning Pallavi's name.
Ranbir:'you guys have gone mad. Nothing of sort will happen. I will find her.'

At the same time, the doorbell rang, Aryan went and a letter was delivered.
Aryan:'Another pendrive.'
Pallavi and Rhea exchaged looks.
Ranbir angrily took it and connected to the TV. It was another video of Prachi being tied up and the goons surrounding her. And at the end they heard her screaming.'
Another message was at the end: 'Get married tonight and get us 10 lakhs tomorrow morning. Otherwise, we will hurt her more.'
Ranbir angrily thre the pendrive away.

Pallavi and Rhea glared at each other.
Abhi:'what are you going to do now, Ranbir?'
Ranbir was going up the stairs but stop:'Prepare for the fake wedding. We will show them. A FAKE one.'
He stressed on the word fake.

Rhea smiled at that but then controlled himself. Vikram followed Ranbir without anyone noticing.

Ranbir's room:
He threw his phone in anger.
Vikram:'What the hell are you doing?'
Ranbir:'Why are you here? Want to see me in pain? Go ahead, enjoy it. You guys already ruined half of my life and now ruining the other half. I was finally happy and at peace, but you guys can't bear it.'
Vikram:'That's why you can't marry Rhea. Do you think they will arrange a fake one?'
Ranbir:'Why do you care now?'
Vikram:because I know that you are truly happy with Prachi, you got something good with her and I truly don't want to ruin it.'
Ranbir looked at him.

Ranbir:'What are you trying to do.'
Vikram:'Just helping you.'
Ranbir:'If you want to help me, then just confessed to your crimes at the right time.'
Vikram was confused.
Vikram:'If they had Prachi, I will findout for you.'
Ranbir:'Don't bother, i won't believe you.'
Vikram left dejected but determined to find about Prachi.

He went to his room where he noticed Pallavi and Rhea.
He entered and joined them.
Vikram:'Congratulations, your plan worked.'
Rhea, happily:'MY plan.'
Pallavi rolled her eyes at her comment.
Rhea:'Now Ranbir will be mine. I am so happy. I will see you tonight, I have loads of things to do.'
She left. Pallavi sighed and dropped her act.
Pallavi:'I had to change my plans because of her.'
Vikram:'Change of plans? What was your initial intentions?'
Pallavi, smirking:'making her erase all proof that they have against us. I will still obtain this. I just need to call her parents for that.'
Vikram:'Her father is amongst top lawyers, one call and he will put entire police force on the road to search her again. I hope you have kept her somewhere people won't find her.'
Pallavi:'the goons took care of that. No worries.'
Vikram:'Don't you think we should go and see by ourself, these goons might be unpredictable.'
Pallavi:'That's true but we can't leave now. I can call them though.'
She called them and asked to put Prachi on the call, but the goons stated that she was still unconscious.
She hung up and turned to Vikram:'We will go see her after the wedding. I am calling her parents.'
She proceeded to call her parents while Vikram sent a message to Ranbir telling him.
In response he got the reply:'I don't need your help.'
Vikram sighed.