Part 23: How Pranbir met

Prachi approached Ranbir. She was teary eyed while he avoided eye contact with her.
She held his face and made him look at her. His eyes were still on floor.
Prachi:"Ranbir, you are right, you are not the best."
Ranbir looked at her.
Prachi:"You are not the best but you are best for me. There will no one except you who will be best for me. And don't you dare call yourself under deserving. You are perfect for this Prachi. This Prachi only needs this Ranbir. Being with you means the world to me. These small issues can't get to us. Yes, i have never faced such situations but if that means i will have you, i am ready to bear all pf it. Just like you accepted me with all my faults and demons, even i accept with all your faults and demons. There is no Prachi without Ranbir.
Ranbir, you were with me when Dids passed away, you helped me, motivated me and bear me all the time. No one can bear me for long. But you did. How don't you deserve me?"

Ranbir hugged her tightly, she also reciprocated the hug.
Ranbir:"Aryan is right, you are the best thing that happened to me."
Prachi:"hmm no, we are the best thing that happened to each other."
Arhana came out followed by Rhea. They witnessed Pranbir's hug. Arhana smiled seeing them while Rhea had a complete different reaction.

Rhea:"come on you guys. We can't spoil the party for such a small issue. And you boys can join us."
Ranbir, breaking the hug:"do you want to stay?"
Prachi just smiled at him and pulled him inside.

They took their seats inside and started playing some games. They were spinning a bottle and asking questions to each other.
They all had their turn and now it stopped on Prachi.
Rhea:"so Prachi, tell us, how did Ranbir say the three magical words to you?"
Arhana:"even we want to know that."
Prachi looked around nervously while Ranbir was also was nervous but he didn't show it.

Prachi, smilingly:"he didn't have to say it."
Arhana looked on.
Rhea:"means he didn't say it? What kind of love is that?"
Aryan looked at Ranbir who was escaping everyone's eye.
Prachi:"he doesn't need to say it. His eyes expressed it. The love, care, concern, respect and admiration he has for me is reflected in his eyes. And this means much more than those three words."

Ranbir looked at her lovingly. Arhana also were happy hearing her.
Aryan:"Ranbir and i will get some drinks for you girls."
He dragged Ranbir to the counter.

Aryan:"you never told her that you love her?"
Ranbir nodded no.
Aryan, confused:"then how did you propose her to be your girlfriend?"
Ranbir looked and smiled at him awkwardly.
Aryan, unbelievably:"you didn't propose her?"
Ranbir once again nodded no.
Aryan, facepalmed himself:"wait, how did this start then? Your relationship?"

Ranbir:"well, like i told you i met her at her parents wedding anniversary. Well, i thought that she was a spoil brat girl."
Aryan:"that's definitely not the case. Now i want all details of how you guys met."

Flashback: how Pranbir met.
A mansion was beautifully decorated. There were many people in the garden.
Ranbir was dressed completely in black; black suit, black shirt and black shoes.
He was looking super dope and handsome.

He entered the garden and looked around. This wasn't his scene but Mr. Oberoi helped me many times, he couldn't refuse. He was about to enter when a kid hit him and dropped his juice on him.

Kid:"i am sorry."
Ranbir was wiping his suit when he felt that someone else also came them. However, he didn't look up.
He could only notice that it was a girl since she was wearing a pink dress.
It was Prachi who noticed that the small boy was afraid of the consequences.

Prachi:"i apologize on his behalf, he didn't do it on purpose."
Ranbir:"it's ok. He is just a kid."
Ranbir heard Prachi telling the boy to run away.