Part 45: Devilish Plan

In the party:
Pallavi was searching for someone while the guests greeted her.
Dida came to her.
Dida:"who are you looking for?"
Pallavi excused herself from the guests and went to a side with Dida.
Pallavi:"everyone is searching for Ranbir but he just made the announcement and then disappeared. What will i say to people? And he doesn't even talk to me now. If i say something, he might react in a bad way."
Dida:"don't worry. He will listen to me. I will make him meet everyone."

They saw that Arhana and Pranbir came there. Dida went to Ranbir.
Dida:"come Ranbir, i will make you meet everyone."
Ranbir:"Dida, you know that i hate meeting people especially strangers. I don't know these people."
Dida:"now you won't listen to me as well."
Ranbir sighed and agreed in the end. She took Shahana and Aryan also with her leaving Prachi alone.

Prachi went to a table and checked her phone. Her mother sent her pictures pf her maternal place and she noticed how happy she looked.
She replied back and then went to check her mail.

There was one from her university informing her about the results day which will be in 3 days. And Prachi started to get nervous.

Prachi, calming herself:"three more days. We will see what happens. But please God, make me pass."
As she was near the kitchen, she heard a noise from the kitchen and thought to check.
She went to there and smelled something weird.
Prachi:"what's this smell?"
She tried to look around if there was something wrong with the food.

Pallavi watched her at the doorstep and smirked.
Pallavi:"face your fear now, Prachi."
She light up a match and threw it downstairs. Soon, there was fire near the door and Pallavi went away from there.

Prachi turned around and saw the fire which now covered the entrance.
She screamed in fear. That's her worst fear, she hasn't been able to face it ever since childhood.
She stood rooted there, frozen in front of her biggest fear for a few second.

But as the fire intensified, she backed off until she hit the fridge.
She looked around trying to find a way to escape but there were none.
The only entrance was blocked by high flames.
Prachi, panicking:"what should i do? Water?"

She tried to fill a container but due to her trembling hands, it fell down and broke.
She took deep breaths to control her fear.
Prachi was so scared that she couldn't regulate her breathing and was panicking more now.

Soon, the fire spread around and she started coughing due to the smoke.
Prachi:"Ranbir... phone..."
She searched around for her phone. And noticed that it was on the floor.
She approached ut fearfully and bent down to pick it up. But the fire blazed more and touched her right hand. She fell down, held her hand and screamed in pain.

In the party
Dida was introducing more and more people to Arhana and Ranbir. But the latter's attention was somewhere. He was searching for Prachi.
But couldn't find her in the crowd. Dida wasn't letting him go.
A servant panicking came to all of them.

Servant:"Sir, sir, the kitchen... fire."
Pallavi smirked hearing him while everyone was shocked.
Ranbir looked around for Prachi and grew tensed.
Abhi:"let's get everyone outside."

They accompanied the guests outside but Ranbir was frantically searching for Prachi.
Aryan noticed him.
Aryan:"Bro let's go. Everyone is out. And the firemen have been called."
But Ranbir was not paying head.
Ranbir, worriedly:"Prachi...... she is scared of fire, Aryan. She would just freeze seeing it. I need to look for her."

Aryan also grew tensed hearing him.
Aryan:"i will check outside."

Ranbir continued to search the house while Aryan went outside.
He asked the family members and Abhi also joined him searching for her.
They asked the servant around.

One of them remembered and informed Abhi and Aryan.
Servant:"i saw her going to the kitchen last."
Abhi:"what? and you didn't think to say this before?"
Aryan called Ranbir.
Pragya:"she must be stuck there, there is no time for this discussion."

Ranbir answered the call.
Ranbir:"Did you find her? She is outside?"
Aryan:"the servant here is saying, he last saw her in the kitchen."
Ranbir didn't answer him. He rushed to the  kitchen.
He noticed the high flames. But couldn't see anything inside due to the smoke. He called her out.

Prachi was able to move back despite her throbbing hand. It was getting more and more difficult for her to breathe. She couldn't hear Ranbir calling out for her.
She started coughing and this caught Ranbir's attention.
Ranbir:"Prachi... Prachi, it's ok. I am here ok? I will get you out."
But Prachi couldn't hear anything.
She was having problems breathing but at the same time, she knew she was about to have a panic attack.
She tried to calm herself down but in vain.

Ranbir tried to go in but the flames were too blazing.
He couldn't get in. At the same time, Aryan came there with firemen.
Ranbir:"please hurry up. She is stuck inside."
The firemen put out the fire at the entrance.

Ranbir rushed in along with Aryan. He noticed Prachi in the far corner and she was on the verge of losing consciousness.
Ranbir held her in his arms as she fell unconscious.
He tapped her cheeks trying to wake her up.
Aryan:"Ranbir, let's bring her outside. There is too much smoke here."
He picked her up in bridal style and rushed outside.

Once they were out of the house, everyone saw them and rushed to see Prachi.
He placed her on the ground itself and tried to wake her up.
Dida:"Ranbir, sprinkle some water on her."
Shahana gave him a water bottle and he did so but Prachi wasn't waking up.

Pragya:"we should take her to the hospital."
Hearing this, Ranbir didn't waste any time and once again picked her up nd brought her to the hospital.

——————
Hope you all like this one.
And thank you thank you guys for all the support.

This book reached 30k read😍😍😍😍😍
4th in indiandrama

And the previous book is still no 1 in indian drama and Kumkum Bhagya 😍😍😍😍😍

Means a lot. And all because of you guys
Thank you thabk you❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️