Part 50 🥳: The Truth

Before starting, as the title says it, you will know the truth.
Hope i will live up to your expectations for this chapter and somehow shows you why did they behave like that.
Whatever the reason, it still does not justified what they did to Ranbir.
And thank you for all the love

Prachi:"no, she doesn't. Just by giving him birth doesn't mean she is his mother. That relationship is pure. She ruined every bit of that relationship."
Pallavi:"stop it. I didn't ruin anything. He did. He should be ashamed of himself. He deserves all that beating, all that pain. Even more than that.

Everyone looked on seeing her revealing her true colors. They all knew except Dida who was shocked.
Vikram:"she is right. He deserves this. He ruined our family. He destroyed everything.

Dida:"what are you saying, Vikram? What did Ranbir do?"
Pallavi:"he did everything. One thing that broke us. (She pointed between her and Vikram) and you, Prachi, What do you know about him? Do you know that he is a murderer?"

Everyone was shocked at her last words even Ranbir.
Murderer???

Dida:"what did you say?"
Pallavi:"yes, murderer. He killed him, and every bits of my dreams."
Ranbir looked at her unbelievably while the others were confused and shocked.
Ranbir:"what nonsense? who did i kill?"

Vikram, angrily:"you are acting like you don't know. Pallavi was expecting a second baby. And you killed it."
Ranbir was astonished hearing that. He didn't know how to react. He wasn't the only one though. Even Dida had the same reaction.

Prachi looked at him.
Ranbir opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out.
Prachi:"what the hell are you talking about?"

Pallavi:"i had a miscarriage because of him. My baby. You were so jealous that you didn't want any other baby. You are selfish and terrible."

Ranbir was still digesting what he just heard.
Vikram:"He purposefully made Pallavi tripped on the stairs. You killed an innocent baby."

Ranbir tried to remember when this happened but nothing came.
He made her trip? He was questioning and doubting himself.
First thing that came in his mind was when he high but at that time he wasn't taking it. They are saying that this caused them to start torturing him.so can't be when he was drugged.

Ranbir, still in shock:"baby? I.... I didn't even know that she was pregnant."
Dida, confused:"even i didn't  know that."
Pallavi:"all happened before i could tell you. Then i didn't have the courage to tell you that your grandson did this."

Prachi came to Ranbir.
Ranbir whispered to her:"i didn't know."
She just held his hands in a comforting way. She didn't know what to say. She was also confused. Ranbir told her everything but not once about a second baby. She knew that he was't aware. And even if he was aware, he wouldn't make her trip.

Vikram:"he ruined everything. Our family. My family."
Pallavi:"Vikram..."
Dida:"what do you mean?"
Vikram:"he cannot be my son. I would not have a monster like him. He was an outcast, and will stay one. He cannot be my son. He was always a prankster and we thought it was innocent but no. He is pure evil, a monster, a criminal a murderer...."

Prachi:"stop it.... Ranbir is not like that. Stop portraying him like that. He is nothing like that."

Pallavi:"then you don't know anything about your boyfriend."
Prachi:"i know him and he is nothing like that."
Pallavi laughed sarcastically.

Dida:"he wouldn't' do it intentionally. He was a kid back then."
Ranbir:"i didn't do anything. I didn't know that she was pregnant, hell, I never made her trip."
Vikram approached him dangerously. Aryan went to Ranbir in case of any violent behaviour.