Part 31: Confrontation

On the roof
Arhana and Pranbir were amazed seeing the decorations. There was a projector and beautiful setting for them to watch a movie.
Both couple took place.
They kept watching the movie and spending time just the four of them. That was their real party. Being with each other: oly the four of them.

They were watching a romantic movie and at the end the proposal scene came. Ranbir thought about what Aryan told him earlier
is it necessary to say it?
Does Prachi also want this?

They didn't really discuss it after the 'I don't know'
He knew it wasn't the same now. Their i don't know intensified and they feel more and more for each other.
He didn't have to ask her, he knew it and same goes for Prachi.

Ranbir was lost in his thoughts when he noticed that Prachi fell asleep in his arms. He placed a kiss on her forehead and hugged her tightly.

Arhana smiled teasingly at him.
Aryan:"Comfortable, Mr RK?"
Ranbir loosened his grip and glared at him.
Shahana playfully hit Aryan.
Shahana:"let him enjoy."

Aryan chuckled and turned his attention to the movie.

Next morning:
Prachi woke up in Ranbir's bedroom. She heard the shower and concluded that He was having a bath.
After a few minutes, her phone rang. Seeing the caller id, she quickly picked up.
Prachi:"Peter? Aren't you suppose to be asleep? It's still early there."

Peter is Ranbir's employee in London. He was one of those who Ranbir trusted blindly.

Peter:"Prachi ma'am, i couldn't get to Sir's phone..."
Prachi felt the emergency in his voice and asked about it.
Peter:"last night our market shares decreased by 10% in less than an hour."
Prachi:"what? How come? It has always been increasing."
Peter:"that's right but it was done deliberately by someone. Our team handled everything for noe and it's back to its original position. In fact, it even increased by 5 % now."

Prachi:"who can do this?"
Peter:"no idea ma'am, but i will check the recent activities of our competitors and see."
Prachi:"find the source of it. Then inform my Dad, hw will take care of the rest.
"And Peter, great job. Send Ranbir the names of workers who worked on this. They should be rewarded. "
Peter said yes and they hung up.

Ranbir came out the washroom and noticed her tensed.
She explained everything to him.
Ranbir:"how is that possible?"
Prachi:"they got it under control."
Ranbir:"i am sure of that, i just want to know the source."
Prachi:"Peter is on that. He will call once it's done.he nodded.

They heard knocks on the door. Ranbir attended it and saw Dida.
Dida:"Prachi, Shahana dropped the dress for the Mehendi ceremony. Get ready. Even you have to apply Mehendi."
Prachi:"i will come soon Dida."
She left.

Ranbir got ready first and sat down with his laptop. He wouldn't let anyone temper with his business. He started it from the scratch although it is still under the brand of Vikram's company.

Prachi went to get ready in the dress that Shahana brought for her.
It was a beautiful blue and white indian suit. It was looking beautiful on her.

Once she was fully ready, she joined Ranbir.
Prachi helped him checking things. She got the basic notion of business staying with him.
His employees handled the situation smartly. He was proud of every single person there. Ranbir personally trained them over the years.

Ranbir:"let's go for breakfast, they already did the majority of work."
Prachi:"they should be rewarded."
Ranbir:"that's on you. Let's go now." He held her hands.

Breakfast table:
Pranbir came there hand in hand. Pallavi looked at their hands and fumed. She hated their relationship and Prachi. She no longer had that effect on Ranbir.
She wasn't tolerating that. She didn't have control over him dur to Prachi.