Part 40: Desires and Kisses

Oberoi's apartment:
The four youngsters were talking freely with Mr. and Mrs. O.
They were enjoying, joking here and there. Ranbir was also participating fully. He was at ease and comfortable.
Even Aryan was comfortable: Prachi's parents were cool and friendly.
They discussed various subjects and each and everyone participated.

Arhana left first as Pranbir were staying there itself.
Mr. O showed Ranbir Prachi's room as they already knew that they stay in one room.

Prachi went to change first when Mr. O came to inform Ranbir that he is accompanying Mrs. O to her maternal place for 3 days. And they were leaving now.
He met Prachi as well as she came out of the washroom.
Mrs. O:"you both take care of each other."
Pranbir nodded and bid them goodbye.

Ranbir went to change while Prachi was cleaning a bit the kitchen.
Ranbir soon joined her.

Prachi:"Ranbir, up for chocolate cake?"
Ranbir:"at this time? No shop will be open."
Prachi:"i will bake it. Dids' recipe."
Ranbir:"my favourite."
Prachi nodded.

Ranbir:"go ahead then."
He sat on the counter watching her.
Prachi, on noticing him:"oye, come and help."
Ranbir:"yeah yeah, sure."
He helped her bake the cake.

Prachi:"add the chocola."
Ranbir was opening the packet  when it bursted open and the powder went to his face.
Prachi looked at his chocolate covered face and bursted in laughs.

Ranbir glared at her while she was laughing.
He took this opportunity to throw the whole packet on her.
It was Prachi's turn to glare at him.

Prachi:"my chocolate cake." She pouted sadly.
Ranbir held his chuckle seeing her cute pout.

Ranbir:"at least you are looking chocolaty."
Prachi glared at him once.
Ranbir put his fingers on his lips to stay quiet.

She started to clean the mess they did and they completed the cake without chocolate.
They both headed to their room once the cake was in the oven.
She went in front of the mirror and chuckled at her reflection.
She looked at Ranbir who just came out of the washroom after washing his face.
She took a pillow and threw it at him.
Ranbir looked at her.
Ranbir:"what was that for?"
Prachi:"for this." She pointed to her face and hair.

Ranbir:"it's your fault, you shouldn't have laugh."
Prachi:"i: your fault i won't get chocolate cake."
She threw another pillow at him.
Ranbir:"now you are gone."
They both started to hit each other with the pillows.
Soon the cortons started spreading around.
They continued until they both were out of breathe and laid down on the bed side y side.
They both were laughing.

Ranbir was watching her as she laughed freely.
He soon changed their position as he climbed on top of her.
Ranbir, teasingly:"at least i will have chocolate."
He bent down and kissed her cheek.

He moved back.
Ranbir:"now the chocolate is even more sweet."
She blushed at his comments and lightly pushed him away.
She got up and was about to go to the washroom but he caught her wrist.

He pulled her back due to which she fell onto his lap.
Prachi:"Ranbir, i should go bath."
Ranbir nodded no.
Ranbir:"i am loving chocolatey Prachi."
He moved her hair on one side and placed a light kiss on her shoulder blades.
As she was wearing her loose tshirt, he moved the sleeves down to have better access to her shoulder and neck.
He turned her around so she went into her straddling position.
He went for her neck and started with feather like kisses along her collar bones.
Prachi 's hands went to his hair, messing them.
He could feel her heavy breathing. And he was sure that he was almost the same.

He started to move up and reached her jawline. Prachi could feel hhis subtle beard touching her soft skin. She was enjoying every bit of it. He connected their foreheads as their breathing intensified.

Ranbir:"i love you Prachi." He moved closer and finally captured her lips.
Prachi could feel the chocolate taste on his lips and she was adoring it more.
Ranbir's lips mashed against her. Her hands gripped his head behind as if to keep him from escaping.
They were both kissing each other passionately.
The heat between them rose and Prachi moved even closer to him.
Ranbir laid on the bed while yheir lips were still connected and Prachi broke the kiss due to lavk of oxygen.
Ranbir could see her flushed state and rosy cheeks. He knew he was awakening her desires but he couldn't control his when he was around her.
His body, mind and heart works differently when he is with her.
His body ached to be closer to her.

Prachi took a deep breath and looked at him. She noticed how he was looking at her with so much love and admiration.
She shied away for a moment but then looked at him again.
She wanted to do this and thought it was a great opportunity however she was still contemplating her choices.
Ranbir noticed that her hands went to the hem of his shirt and that she was in a dilemma .
He smiled at her actions and held her hands. He made her remove his shirt.
Prachi's eyes first went to a scar on his right shoulder. Ranbir knew what she was looking at and felt nervous. But Prachi's action surprised him.
She bent down and placed a light kiss on the scar.  She knew he had one on his neck as well and moved there.
She kissed the second scar and Ranbir closed his eyes at the feeling.
He remembered when he got it but soon that thought disappeared when he felt her lips once again on the same spot. 

Prachi felt how his breathing was increasing and smiled as not only he has this effect on her but she also has it.

She soon moved to his lips and captured it in a slow but sensuous kiss. She was enjoying the kiss fully when Ranbir turned them. Now he was on top of her and he transformed the kiss into a more passionate and eager one.
He once again moved to her neck kissing her on her sweet spot. He nibbled on it while Prachi hands went to bedsheets clutching them as those feeling were getting out of control.
She also bit her lips to avoid releasing a noise but when Ranbir moved down to the valley of her neck she couldn't control.
He continued to kiss her toll her belly over her shirt itself. And then he moved back to her lips.

Ranbir's hand to the hem of her shirt and he placed his hand on her bare stomach. He was drawing circles on it which was intensifying Prachi's moans. Hearing her moan his name, Ranbir kissed her more urgently.
Prachi moved back from the kiss suddenly. He thought he did something wrong and looked at her.

Prachi:"it smells burning."
Ranbir also smelled.
They both looked at each other when they realised.
Pranbir:"cake."

———————-
Hope you guys like it.
And thank you for all the support and love❤️❤️❤️