Part 62: Back to London

Ranbir and Arhana were on the terrace having a night for themselves.
They were celebrating the victory. All 4 were extremely happy and were enjoying each other's company.
Aryan, slightly drunk:"i am so happy for you, bro."
He hugged Ranbir.
Ranbir:"you need a good sleep." The girls agreed to him and they all helped him to his room. Ranbir tucked him in and left with Prachi.

Prachi:"how happy he looked right? As if he was the one who won."
Ranbir:"well, he did. He always wanted me to complain against them since the fight night he knew. "
Prachi smiled at him.

Ranbir:"we are leaving tomorrow morning."
Prachi:"are you sure you want to leave?"
Ranbir:"yes, i have nothing here. My everything is in London. And Aryan also got a job there. He and Shahana also will join us. They will bring Dida as well in a month."
Prachi nodded.

Prachi:"we should sleep, we will have a long flight tomorrow."
They both slept hugging each other.

Next morning:
Pranbir were all set to leave for the airport. They both met Dida who hugged them emotionally.
Ranbir:"you will see us again in one month, and you will come this time. So don't cry."
Dida:"i have to stay away from you one month. It's not fair."
Ranbir:"stay with Aryan fully this one month, then you will all mine."
They chuckled hearing him.

Pranbir also met Abhigya.
Ranbir:"i am sorry for whatever happened."
Abhi:"no Ranbir, in fact we are. She was obsessing about you."
They were talking about Rhea.
And lastly they met Arhana.

The boys hugged.
Aryan:"don't forget what i said. Propose her within this month. I will plan your wedding once we reach there."
Ranbir lightly punched him. After that they left.

They checked in and settled in the plane.
Prachi noticed how Ranbir was lost in his thoughts.
She asked him.
Ranbir:"last time, when i took this flight toLondon, i was hell scared. I was alone, didn't know where i was going and had no idea ho was i going to rectify my life. I just knew that i needed to get away from these people. Sitting in the plane, i was doubting that decision. Asking myself if it was a right decision.
But today i know that it was the best decision. I will never regret that decision. Because in the end, that decision led me to you."
Prachi smiled at him.

After several hours of traveling, they were finally home.
Peter came to pick them up since the Oberoi had a meeting.
Peter:"welcome back Sir and ma'am."
They got in the car.
Prachi:"i forgot how cold is it here. Peter, put the heater."
He nodded and drove.

Ranbir's penthouse:
Peter helped them with the luggage.
Peter:"you rest Sir, i will meet you tomorrow in the office."
Ranbir nodded and he left.

Prachi:"finally home." She went straight to the bedroom and jumped in bed.
Prachi:"Good night."
He chuckled but also joined her.

The next morning:
Ranbir was back to his normal routine, back to work. But now Prachi was also accompanying him.
It was her first day but she was fully confident and comfortable. She already knew everyone there. And one thing that she appreciated the most that they didn't treat her differently just because she was Ranbir's girlfriend. They all were friendly and was a good team.

Over the time, Prachi got used to work with Ranbir, sometimes he will get romantic when they were alone in the office but she also didn't mind it. Their relationship and bond are increasing day by day.
Ranbir has been busy with a new deal, with the international deal but that never affected his relationship with Prachi. They always had time for each other. Aryan has been talking to him everyday, urging him for his proposal.
And he has been delaying it because of his deal but now he was done with it. He told Prachi how the deal was successful and that he wanted to celebrate only with her for tonight.
He had been discussing the proposal with Aryan but Aryan's idea were extreme for him. He liked the simplest way. Just like Prachi said:'Simple and boring.'
But ths was a once a lifetime moment, he had to make it special.