Chapter 2

A/n pls watch the video and pretend for a moment you are Rachel

Y/n pov

Mr Shuester and everyone else in Glee Club was very impressed. Now I am of to the Cheerios try-out.

Okay so I was totally lost and just arrived in the gym. Maybe a bit late but she can't be mad right? It is my first day.... Well clearly I should have listened to the rumours because SHE IS HORRIBLE. Let me tell you how it went:

Y/n: "Good day Coach Sylvester. I am sorry I am late but I am new to this school and was lost."

Coach: "Well you are just in time TO BE LATE TO YOUR TRY-OUT! (She shouts through her megaphone). This better be good"

Y/n: "I am really sorry I was late." At this time I am taking my stuff out and start my routine.
I am in the middle of my routine and just did a perfect backflip

Coach: "I am gonna stop you right there. You are in!"

I was so excited that i did another 2 backflips! Coach Sylvester was almost going to tell stop when I exited the gym doing cartwheels. Then coming back in because I forgot my stuff and left with my dignity. (Well not really but well.....)

⚡Coach Sylvester pov⚡

This girl just entered actually a bit too late to the try-outs but I saw some potential so I let her. She was really good. And she even sung a little bit during the routine. Maybe she can be my spy in the Glee Club. Anyways, I stopped her during her routine to tell her she was in and was so excited she did another 2 backflips and cartwheels out the door. Then she came back because she forgot her stuff and left thinking she had some dignity. She acted like she most certainly has. My respect grew even more for this girl. I told her I would see her tomorrow at practice.