Chapter 11

S: "Y/N SHUESTER! SHUT THE FUCK UP! I DON'T WANT YOU TO LEAVE MY LIFE EVER AGAIN!

👉Y/n pov👈

Y: "NO SANTANA YOU DON'T GET TO SAY THIS! NOT HERE NOT WHILE I CAN'T RIP YOUR CLOTHES OFF! Y~
S: "Wait what? Y/n, what are you trying to say?"
Y: "Dumb ass. I am in love with you. I thought it was obvious."
S: "I thought you were just into me. Not in love... I- I-... No I can't handle this now... Don't y/n don't! I can't have this now. My family doesn't even know about me. No, no no! NO!

--School is done--

You follow Santana. When you are far enough from school, you walk up to her and surprise her by saying:

Y: "Boo!"
S: (a bit bored) "Ow hey Y/n."
Y: "I just wanted to apologize for this morning. That wasn't very thoughtful of me... I just wanted you to know it. I wanted you to know everything that happened this morning and what happened now. Wanna come over to my place?"
S: "Thank you. The first ever I was someone's priority. And yeah, I would love to come to your place... Dessert?😏"
Y: "Of course dessert😏😏"

_at your place_
⚠️tw: smut⚠️

You go straight (even though you are not) to your room and take of yours and Santana's clothes and start kissing. You don't have time to gasp for breath. You roll on the bed and Santana starts kissing downwards. From your head to your vagina. You start moaning and Santana sticks a finger in your vagina and starts pumping. When you moan louder, she sticks another finger in and starts to pump harder. You almost cum and she licks your clitoris. When you cum she takes it all in her mouth and swallows it. Now it's your turn. You start with your fingers and at the same time you kiss her whole body. When she moans you start licking her clitoris. When she cums you lick her clitoris 1 last time. She moans very loud. You thought that it could wake your mom. Then you just keep kissing each other. While you are kissing again you stick your tongue out and Santana cums again. She sticks also her tongue out and you cum too.

You lie in each other arms still naked in your bed. You are thinking about the sex and how great it was. You kiss her forehead and fall asleep.

🙏 Santana pov🙏

The sex I just had was amazing! Y/n just kissed my head and fell asleep in my arms. I love her so much. I am gonna tell her this first thing she wakes up. But I am sleepy so I am gonna sleep now too

+A few hours later+

I just woke up. I woke y/n up by moving. The first thing I say is:

S: "Y/n I have something important to tell you. I love you! I know you hate it that we can't show this in public but I have a compromise. We can just hold our pinkies together. That way we can always be together and not everyone knows it. Perfect right?"
Y: "It's perfect. I love you Santana Lopez"
S: "And I love you Y/n Shuester"

A/n so I probably will update very fast or it will take a month... Thanks for waiting I will post as soon as I have inspiration