Chapter 4

🦖Y/n pov 🦖

Okay so Biology just ended and I think I don't really got anything from the lesson. Santana is just so beautiful! Maybe this is my first actual love. *Santana looks at you and you quickly look away*

S: liking the view Y/n?
Y/n: Yeah maybe I am😏 (trying to play it cool but you sound very nervous)
S: Y/n are you ok? You seem nervous and about to have a panic attack.....
Y/n: Yeah well maybe I am....
S: *Raises her hand* Miss, can Y/n go to the school nurse? She is about to have a panic attack!
Y/n: *whispering* No Santana! Why did you do this?
S: *also whispering* I don't want of my only friends to die or something okay?
Miss: Yeah and Santana join her please. She might need some help.

⚡Santana pov⚡

I feel that y/n is watching me but I don't care. After a while I decide to say something. She doesn't feel so good. I can't have her sick! -conversation above- I am really worried about her. But she is so cute when she is nervous. And to be honest I have been watching her too this whole class. I would really love it if she became my girlfriend. But I am popular. I can't be bullied or get expelled! Ughh, why does life have to be so hard?

~Time skip~

The nurse said she would be fine so I return to class. Third period she is back and I am no longer worried. I hope the nurse helpt her well or I'll go all Lima Heights on her! So now we have a break and I am going to introduce Y/n to Quinn and Brit. Well, properly. Not just this is Y/n and she is going to be here every time now. So, I haven't told Y/n yet but she will love it I hope.

👻Y/n pov👻

Santana just told me I am going to properly meet Brittany and Quinn. I hope they will like me!

S: Hey b**ches. This is Y/n as you know and now we are properly having an introduction.
Y/n: Hello. So umm I like cats, singing and cheerleading.
B: Hey I also like cats and cheerleading. Singing not so much.
Q: Brittany shush. Remember our task from Coach Sylvester?
B: Ow yeah right. The task where we have to spy on the Glee Club right?
Q: Brit sometimes you need to switch your brain on.
Y: Ummm I can't let you spy on the Glee Club. Definitely not since I joined it right before my try-out. °You walk away°

How can Coach Sylvester do this to the Glee Club? They haven't done anything wrong right? Or did I miss something? Anyways now it is time for Cheerios practice. Ughhh I can't be around Santana or Brittany or Quinn now. I am just going to go and ignore them. Just gonna let them hear my voice.

~Cheerios practice~

✨Santana pov✨

Y/n is just ignoring without any reason. It's not like she knows I am one of the spies right? Yeah she probably does. She is singing and ignoring The Unholy Trinity.
She can't do this to the most popular girls in school right? Well obviously she can. She is making it very hard to not be openly gay. I already know that my abuela is not gonna like it. Pls give me a sign of what I have to do!

*You turn around and say hey*

Okay I get it. I need to tell people I am gay. Well let's wait a couple years....

The New Kid ЁЯШМ (Santana X Reader)рдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ