Chapter 16

Now I am just gonna sleep and forget all about this day. Good night.

❤️ Santana pov ❤️

Today is Saturday. I woke up early. I'm gonna go to Y/n's house. I hope she is awake and not crying. When I ring the bell, Y/n opens the door with red, puffy eyes. She has been crying a lot lately. I don't blame her. The moment I started dating Puck. (We are back together fyi)

Y: "Ugh Santana. What are you doing here? I don't need you here! I'm doing fine on my own thank you! Bye!" (Starts closing the door)
S: (Sticks foot in the door) "Y/n pls! Can we talk? Pls?"
Y: "Fine. Come in" (irritated)
S: "Thank you Y/n"

- inside -

S: "So Y/n... I'm really sorry! I~
Y: "I don't need your apologies. I am doing fine on my own. So can you just leave pls?"
S: "No I am not leaving. But can you please explain to me why did you fall in love with me? Out of all people. Why me?"
Y: "Santana. You can't ask me that!"
S: "Actually Y/n, I can. So will you pls answer me?"
Y: "Fine. I fell in love with your mind, your way of talking everything about you. And your looks? I didn't care about them in the beginning. Now they are just a bonus. No, they used to be. Now your personality is just a torture. It's just something that remind me of what I lost. What left me. SOMEONE THAT LEFT ME AGAIN!
S: "No Y/n! I didn't leave you. I still wanted us to be together! Just not to the outside world yet! Please believe me! *Cries in gay*
Y: *starts crying also in gay* "No Santana no! You don't get to be emotional! You don't get to cry! You don't get to have hurt feelings! Not after what you did to me! Our time together was great! And I don't want to forget it but everytime I remember it I cry! A lot! So you don't get to play the victim here! JE DETESTE TOI!"
S: *keeps crying in gay* "ET TU ES UN TROU DU CUL!"

🔥Y/n pov🔥

I don't know what Santana just called me but I don't think it's nice. Then suddenly I feel her lips on mine. She kisses me angrily/passionately. I kiss back. Then we have some awesome sex. We both moan loudly and just keep going till we hear the bell ring. I grab the blanket and open the door. The neighbours came cause they heard us. I said I am sorry. I was just watching a movie. They looked at me suspiciously and then walked away. And for some reason we just did 1 more round. Then I remembered that I was angry at her, so we stopped. This felt really good but  this can't happen again. Santana leaves. She goes directly to Puck I guess. Gotta keep the image up. No one can know what happens behind closed doors. Ughh why does everyone care about their image that much? I just listen to the playlist comfort zone (see image). I really relate too much to this playlist... I could really need some fatherly advice. A good thing Mr Shue gave me his number. For situations like this.

~ text message ~

Y: Hey Mr Shue. I kinda need some fatherly advice.

MS: Yeah Y/n of course. What's up?

Y: So I kinda like this person, but they have really pissed me off. Now she came to my house and we did some stuff but what do I do now?

MS: Wow Y/n. I am not really familiar with this situation... But the best solution I think is to tell your feelings to someone that you really care about. Even if it is just your diary or your mother's grave. Just talk about it.

Y: Wow thanks Mr. This is really good advice. Thank you very much.

MS: Anytime Y/n. And you can call me Will if you want.

Y: No offence Mr, but I'm gonna stick with Mr. Thanks anyways.

Mr: understandable Y/n. Have a nice day.

~ text message over ~

Okay, I'm gonna go to my mother's grave. When I arrive I see Kurt also at the cemetery. He sits at his mother's grave. I hear him say: "I made a new friend lately. Her name is Y/n. She is also gay. Like me. Hey mom, I love and miss you. I'll tell you more about her later. You just 'casually' walk past. He sees me and says hello.

Y: "Ow. Hi Kurt! If you don't mind I am not gonna talk to you now. If you can wait 15 minutes or so that would be great!"
K; "Of course. I'm just gonna go to my mother's grave. See ya!"

- your mom's grave -

Y: "Hey mom. I need to tell you something. I know that we didn't talk much because of Mr Shue but now I am gonna try to do this every week at least once. Anyways... (You explain the whole Santana, you, image thing... You know.... Feelings). Hey mom. I know it's not really my thing talking about Frings but thanks for listening."

When you say this, you can practically feel her hand on your cheek, wiping away a tear. When I stand up I see Kurt. He sat right behind me.

Y: "Kurt. How much did you hear?"
K: (a bit ashamed) "I first told my mom a bit about you. That only took about 15 minutes or so. I sat here ever since. Around the time you were at the part where you said the stuff I didn't already knew.... But I promise I won't tell anyone! I~"
Y: "Kurt don't worry! It's ok! I know you're not gonna tell anyone. I love you Kurt. I am truly happy you already heard. I was gonna tell you anyway so.... Got any questions?"
K: "Yeah I got some. So I'm gonna ask and just expect an answer immediately. Okay?"
Y: "Okay!"
K: "So number one: How was the fight sex?😏😏😏"
Y: "It was good. Untill I remembered that I was really mad at her and send her away."
K: "Okay 2) Why don't you just make up? You obviously move each other! Why don't just take her to breadstix and hold her hand constantly. Or foot fuck her. Why don't you?"
Y: "Hey. That's actually a very good idea. I think I'm gonna do that.... Kurt. You are very good at listening and helping to find a solution."
K: "Of course. And btw of you ever have a problem like this again. Just call me or text me or something. Deal?"🤝
Y: "Yeah deal!"🤝

You talk till you get home. Then Kurt still has to walk a bit. But not very far. You agreed that you would pick him up every school day at 7:45 AM.

A/n hey guys! Thanks for being so supportive! Sorry that I broke your hearts in the previous chapter(s). Hope this made everything a bit better.

Comment here if you have ideas!:):):):):)