Chapter 31

S: "I thought you would be gone now. Byeeeeeeeeeeee"

*normal time*

It is one week before school starts again and you and Quinn just broke up. You told her the night before that you cheated on her. Now you are fighting about it.

Q: "Why are you still in my house, CHEATER?"

Y: "I DIDN'T MAKE COMPLETELY NEW FRIENDS AND STARTED ACTING LIKE THEM AND PUSHING EVERYONE AWAY!"

Q: "DON'T YOU DARE BRING THEM INTO THIS! I DIDN'T CHANGE! I EVOLVED SO GO SCREW SANTANA! JUST LIKE BEFORE! AND TRY NOT TO BREAK ANY MORE PROMISES!"

Y: "What promise?"

Q: *with watery eyes and a shaky voice* "You promised that if you ever loved Santana, you would tell me immediately and you wouldn't let this drag on. You also promised to never cheat."

Y: *remember everything* "I know what I said but don't you get that I couldn't do anything with you anymore? We were basically broken up. That is the only reason I did it with Santana. Do you really think that we were as close as before? No. In the beginning, we watched movies together and we could talk about anything, I have been walking around on eggshells since you changed."

Q: "If you would have just said that, we could have prevented this."

Y: "When would I say this? When you got home at 3 AM or before you left at 5 AM?"

Q: "That can't be true. I was home more often than that."

Y: "No. Well, technically yes, but I couldn't say all of this in front of my former bullies, could I?"

Q: "You could have just asked me to talk. I would have listened to you."

Y: "Are you serious? I asked you. You were just too high."

Q: "What? I was never high."

Y: "You were. You were just too far gone to remember. You walked to the roof and wanted to fly so you almost jumped off it."

Q: "What? Thanks for saving me!"

Y: "That's kinda my thing. Saving people. Apparently."

Q: "Who else have you saved?"

Y: "Santana."

Q: "How?"

Y: "No. I am not telling you."

Q: "I'll ask her myself."

Y: "No! She will be mad that I told you."

Q: "Sounds like a you-problem."

You walk to Quinn and grab her phone.

Y: "I said no."

Q: "Am I your slave now?"

Y: "No, but if you want to salvage this relationship, you can't send Santana a message."

Q: "Fine."

Y: "Thanks."

Q: "But we need to talk things out."

Y: "You yelled at me to leave your house like 5 minutes before. Do I have to stay or go?"

Q: "Stay, please."

Y: "Sorry, I can't."

Q: "What? Why not?"

Y: "I'm having lunch with my dad."