Chapter 19

Love Of My Life❤️🔥✨: I explained it to my mom and she understood it. It just can't happen too much. Anyways I gotta go eat myself, so bye!

Y: Have a nice meal! Bye Love Of My Life ❤️🔥✨. 🥰😘

🌅Y/n pov🌅

It's 6 AM. Kurt his birthday was last Saturday. In Glee Club we had a surprise "party". Everyone is excited. We even rehearsed a number in secret. (See video). I am so excited that I walk to school. I know Kurt got a car now, but I am too excited. I send Kurt a message "I am already at school. See you there! X". I know the x might be too much but we are besties. Don't search for stuff that isn't there. We're both gay. Just keep that in mind. At school Santana is already there. I walk into school and kiss her, passionately. I lead her into the bathroom. We have sex and I love it. I love her.

Y: "Lopez, I don't want to lose you. Can you promise me from the bottom of your heart to never ever leave me."
S: "Shuester. Why would I do that? You are the best thing that ever happened to me. If I loose you, grab a hammer and knock some sense into me."
Y:  I laugh.
S: "Why are you laughing?"
Y: "Because of your comment. I appreciate the dedication."
S: *chuckle* "Okay then. Shuester, you are 1 of a kind. I hope you are mine. Forever ♾️😍"
Y: "Then say at the assembly later that you don't want to date Puck. Cause he is a boy."
S: "Y/n. I can't do that. I-"
Y: *You stand up* "No Santana. NOT NOW! DON'T YOU DARE SAY THE EXCUSE 'I nEeD tO kEeP mY iMaGe Up.'. I AM TIRED OF HEARING THAT! I-"
S: "NO Y/N! YOU CAN'T PUT THIS ON ME! YOU ARE THE ONE THAT STARTED LOVING ME! YOU LOVED ME AND MADE US DO THIS IN SECRET! YOU COULD WAIT OR JUST DO NOTHING! YOU NEEDED TO LOVE ME!"
Y: "NO SANTANA, NO! YOU TALKED TO ME FIRST! YOU MADE US DO THIS IN SECRET! IF IT WAS UP TO ME WE WENT PUBLIC A LONG TIME AGO! LET THEM JUDGE AND CALL US NAMES! IF I WAS WITH YOU I WOULDN'T CARE ABOUT THE REST, BECAUSE I GOT YOU! SO DON'T BLAME THIS ON ME!" *You walk away*

When you walk outside the whole Glee Club stands outside. They heard our fight. The questions start and I run away. The first person I see is Miss Pillsbury. I walk towards her and ask her if I can sit with her. Not talk. Just sit.

- the assembly -

Okay. I am very nervous. I'm about to tell the whole school I am gay. Principal Figgins is talking. Now he is announcing me. Okay I am walking on stage.

Y: "He- Hey everyone, as you may or may not know I am Y/n Shuester. I don't know if you guys know but uhhhh *You search the faces looking for the friendly ones. The first person you think of is Santana. You search for her but she isn't there. So you focus on Kurt.* I am the daughter of Mr Shuester who you all know. He coaches Glee Club and teaches Spanish in case you don't know."

Mr Shue comes on stage, waves at everyone and disappears. While he walks away you search again for Santana and see her walking in. She is headed towards you. This gives you confidence and you continue talking•

Y: "And this meeting is because some guys here don't have the decency to respect a woman. They have been catcalling me, spanking me in a non pleasant way. I know guys think now *in a stupid manly voice* ' Huh, how come a girl doesn't like spanking?'. Well it happens guys! Deal with it! Don't ever touch me without my permission again or you will loose the body part you touched me with. If you spanked me: your hand. If you made me trip: your leg. You get the point. And you will never ever get the permission. Now you're wondering why not? Well I'm gay. I'm as gay as they come. I bet you didn't see this coming did you?"