Chapter 22

S: "Yes sir! 😂"

💔Y/n pov💔

During dinner there is awfully long awkward silence. We completed the meal in this silence. We decided to just sit on the couch and watch a movie. I was really tired and decided to go to bed early. And since tomorrow Is school again 😒.

Y: "Hey everyone. I'm gonna go to bed. I'm tired."
S: "Do you want me to join you?"
Y: "No it's okay. Stay with your mom. Talk things out."
S: "Okay babe. See you tomorrow for sure. Love ya"
Y: "No lore than I love you ❤️"

✨Santana pov✨

Now I am alone with my mom, on TV is the avengers. But since Y/n already made me watch it a thousand times, I turn off the TV, and turn to my mom.

S: "Umm mom, I am sorry for yelling at you earlier today. I am really sorry 😔"
M: "No worries sweetie, it's okay. I kinda deserved it. But I want to talk to you about love."
S: "Why? I already know what I need to know."
M: "No Santana, you don't. I thought I did and look where we are right now! Your dad in jail, we are crashing at your girlfriend's house and I heard you have sex with her........ I get it, you're young and wanna enjoy life. But next time try to do it quietly 😏"
S: "Hahah mom. But if dad's in jail, why are we still crashing here. We could go home."
M: "I'm sorry sweetie but we can't. Your dad has lots of friends... It's too dangerous. If they see we are back, they will come and kill us. We just have to move to a new house."
S: "But how will we get our stuff. A moving company? They are not careful enough! But mom, have you seen this house? It's huge! Y/n can most certainly keep this house all by herself! Sh~"
M: "I already talked to Y/n. I already know how she kept the house clean and paid for the past 10 YEARS! Guess you didn't know that huh?"
S: "Actually mom, I did. During our relationship I even helped by paying. The shop where she works is in danger right now. She doesn't get paid enough anymore, so I gave her part of my allowance. So she could keep her house. MOM, THAT IS LOVE! SACRIFICING YOURSELF FOR YOUR PARTNER! GIVING YOUR PARTNER SOMETHING WITHOUT EXPECTING SOMETHING IN RETURN!"
M: "No Santana. That's not all of it. If your partner really loves you they can let you go if they need to. They won't hold you back. They push you forward, even if it means that they loose you. Love is having a best friend. Love is MAKING SURE THE OTHER ONE IS HAPPY AND WHEN THEY TRY TO HIDE IT, YOU KNOW IT AND STILL SUPPORT THEM! YOU CAN'T LET THEM FAIL, YOU WILL HELP THEM GET BACK UP AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN UNTIL THEY CAN DO IT ON THEIR OWN! LOVE IS PUTTING SOMEONE ELSE'S NEEDS ABOVE YOUR OWN! EVEN IF IT MEANS THAT YOU LOOSE THEM, EVEN IF IT MEANS THAT THEY HIT YOU!"
S: "Mom, I know you loved dad. But the moment my partner hits me, I run. To you. Or just to the park and come back later. If they keep hitting me, I hit back. I could also call the police. I WOULD NEVER LET MY PARTNER HIT ME! WHY DID YOU? MOM! YOU ARE THE STRONGEST PERSON I KNOW! WHY DIDN'T YOU FIGHT BACK? WHY DID YOU LET HIM?"

I starts crying. By now me and my mom are on our feet.

M: "That's what you think? That I let him? Do you remember that time that your dad needed to go to the hospital? It's because I stabbed him, because he had hit me again. I finally fought back, and he almost died. That's why I stopped fighting back. After that he started hitting harder and more. He drank more. I started to buy less alcohol, but he just bought it himself. That's also why I didn't tell you. You didn't need to know what your dad did. Your life was hard enough."
S: "What do you mean hard enough? I didn't get bullied or something"
M: "You know how your dad forced you to do ballet? *I nod* Well, everybody there laughed at you. You weren't feminine enough. I almost beat up every single mom there. You never knew, but I went to the moon and back to make sure you didn't have it rough."
S: "But mom... I could've handled myself! You really didn't need to do that. I- *sniff*"

I run upstairs. Y/n is already sleeping. Since I don't want to disturb her. I sleep on the ground. I hear my mom come up. She will now sleep where Kurt slept before. I go downstairs and sleep on the couch.

<Next morning>

I wake up. When I open my eyes, Y/n is already cooking breakfast.

Y: "Hey Lopez. Did you sleep well? Could you please wake up your mom? Without yelling and fighting please? 😏"
S: *shyly* "Ow, you heard that? I'm really sorry 😔. And yeah, I'll wake her up."

When I go upstairs, I almost bump into my mom on the stairs.

S: "Hey mom, Y/n is making breakfast..."
M: "Ow okay. Shouldn't you be heading to school about now?"
S: "No. Kurt picks us up at 7:45 AM. Or we at his place? 🧐 I'll ask Y/n."
M: "Smart move haha"
S: "Haha"

*Downstairs*

S: "Hey Y/n! Good morning. Forgot to say it earlier 🤦‍♀️"
Y: "Haha, no problem! Good morning sweetheart! Good morning Miss Lopez."
M: "Y/n, I already told you. Call me Maribel."
Y: "Okay fine. Good morning Maribel. Nope, doesn't work. Back to miss Lopez."
M: "Hahahahahaha okay Y/n. Maybe someday 😀"
S: "Okay back to my question. He~"
Y: "What question? You never started asking one......... *Me and my mom both look at her.* You know. You are very similar. You give me the same "you're being stupid" look. Ow wait.... You were gonna ask your question..... Sorry continue.. *looking at the floor, scrubbing your feet across it.*"
S: "Hahaha thank you. Anyway, aren't we supposed to be at Kurt's house in a couple of minutes?"
Y: "No we don't. I changed our deal. Now he comes to pick us up, since he basically drives past our house driving to school..."
S: "Yes! That's wonderful! You're wonderful! 😗❤️"
Y: "Thank you *puts hair shyly behind ear.* I gotta go to the... Ummm.... Bathroom! That's it. The bathroom.."
S: "Ummm okay see you later baby 😗"
Y: "Ummm yeah..."

✨Y/n pov✨

I just entered the bathroom. All that sweetness and love and affection... I can't handle it... I'm not built for that kind and amount of love and affection. But how do I say this to her. She is my person, my home. They could take away my house but the moment they take away her, I die. I swear to God, I would die! But the amount of love and affection she gives me, scares me. I am bending right now, but any time soon I will break. Then my heart will also break, because she will leave. I wish I could tell her. But I can't. She wouldn't understand. What if I tell her and she just runs away? Just like my ex! I told her I couldn't understand why she was my girlfriend (in secret though) and she reacted with "Good question. Well since I don't know. It's over." I cried for 5 months. As long as our relationship. We spend 5 months in secret. But from 7 AM till 9 PM, she had a boyfriend. The same with Santana in the beginning. Only that now it's March and we already came clean to the school. The whole town probably knows too. The only thing that spreads faster than light is gossip.

A/n: Hey guys. Thanks for the wait. If you don't like the ending cause it's sad. Complain to my friends. Bye!