Chapter 13

I could get used to this.

❤️Y/n pov❤️
6 am
*At school*

You are just lying on a bench and listening to some music when suddenly someone stands in your sun. You lie on your elbows and yell: "Hey moron. Get out if my sun!" The moron answers in a recognizable voice. You jump up and shout: "SANTANA! MY FAVORITE MORON!"
S: "Yeah no shit. Who else would be here at focking 6 am? Who is the moron now?"
Y: "You think I look at the clock when I listen to music. I've been at school since 10 songs ago. I don't know the time. Moron"
S: "There is no one at school right? 😏 Let's go to the bathroom 😏😏😏"
Y: "I like your thinking Lopez"
S: "Ow yeah do you? This time I start 😏😏"

- in the bathroom stall -

You moan loudly. Santana chuckles a bit trying not to ruin the moment... But she never could. She IS the moment. When you cum it's your turn. She moans equally loud but cums harder. Then before she is done she sticks her fingers in your vagina and starts pumping. You do the same and you come at the same time. Then you first get a bit decent again and just start kissing passionately. When you hear someone enter the bathroom you stop. You climb under the stall and leave that one. Then you say loudly: "Santana. How long does it take to take a piss omg 🙃". Then the other person comes out of her stall. It was just Brittany. We were so worried for nothing.

B: "Hey Y/n. You are already here? I am meeting with Santana but decided to take a piss first. I hear she is also here..."
"Yeah she is. It just takes a VERY LONG TIME to come out of this stall. SANTANA. BRITTANY IS WAITING FOR YOU. I AM GONNA GO BACK TO MY BENCH AND LISTEN TO SOME MUSIC. HOPING NO MORON IS GONNA STEAL MY SUN🙃😏"
S: "DON'T WORRY. THEY WONT😏" (She come out of her stall) "Hey Brit. Leys go somewhere private."
B: "Yeah sure. See you later Y/n!"
Y: "Yeah bye you 2! See you later!"

✨Santana pov✨

S: "Okay Brit. I have a confession to make. You already know I am gay. But I am 100% gay. Like a lesbian... I-"
B: "Yeah I knew that. What is so important? Because of you I had to wake Lord Tubbington. You know how cranky he is in the morning."
S: "Yeah I know. Anyways... (Frowns a bit because Lord Tubbington is a cat). It's no coincidence Y/n is here at the same as me. It's almost her birthday but she doesn't want to celebrate it because then it is 16 years ago that her father left. I wanna do a surprise party for her but then we have to get a lot of people to come. Because if I can tell you a secret and make sure you don't tell it further. She really loves someone at this school (thinking about herself) but she doesn't want the whole school to know."
B: "Ow I get it. Okay so when is her exact birthday?"
S: "I don't know exactly but I know it is in november. That is next month so we have to hurry. I will go ask her when her exact birthday is. You start planning a bit. We will do it at her house. I will make sure I get a key or something so we can go set everything up. See you later. Ow and Brit?"
B: "Yeah?"
S: "Can you tell Quinn. I need to go to Y/n and ask her exact birthday."
B: "Okay! See you later!"

Santana walks up to you and stands in your sun.
Y: "Ow hey Santana. Before you speak I wanna say something. Je t'aime Lopez."
S: "Et je t'aime toi Y/n Shuester"
Y: "Wait you know French? Does anyone else at this know French?
S: "Yeah of course. I wanna talk to like half the world.... And no one else at this school does. No worries"
Y: "pfieuw. Anyways what's up?"
S: "Ow nothing special.... Hey I just thought of a game. I will ask you questions and you answer as fast as you can. Okay?"
Y: nod
S: "Okay so what is your favorite color?"
Y: "Your favorite color"
S: "What is the most important thing in your life?"
Y: "Surviving"
Santana is meanwhile taking notes.
S: "When is your birthday?"
Y: "5 November. Wait. Why do you want to know?"
S: "No you don't get to ask questions. Now it's my turn. What is your ideal present?"
Y: "A big surprise party where all of my friends are. No one is there against his will and I will open my gifts. My first gifts since ever... I have always wanted this... Just me and my friends and a lot of fun."
S: "What kind of fun?"
Y: "Like playing games and doing pranks and stuff. You know. The usual birthday party stuff. But since I never had one I don't know much about it. 😐🥺"
S: "Ow baby. Don't feel bad. Everything is gonna be just fine. I'm here okay? If you feel bad just call me. I will be by your side ASAP"
Y: "Ahwwww thank you Lopez. I love you more than you can imagine."

S: "And I love you 3000"

-- noon --

💋Y/n pov💋

Santana was asking this weird questions... She is so weird but in a cute way. But my question that has been taunting me since day 1: Why does anyone love me? I'm not that loveable. I'm a girl that is broken and there is not enough tape or love in the world to fix me. So why me? The lonely and new girl. The girl that no one knows or even cares about. WHY ME? I don't know. And I don't think I ever will. She is too perfect to not leave me. Because eventually everyone does. That's why I am always alone. When you don't let anyone close, you don't get hurt. But when you do, you get hurt, after having the time of your life. So be happy for a moment and then sad or you can just be neither. I am numb. But the moment I saw the Hispanic goddess that was all over. All my walls tumbled down like snow for the sun. I have built these walls my entire life. She takes them down in 2 seconds. But the moment I leave her... My walls are built like this *snaps*. Ugh. Life is hard. Love is hard. Everything is hard. Except for when I am with her. My goddess. My person. My everything. Why can't I just be like i don't know. Dead? When you are dead, you don't have problems.... Fock life. Tonight I am gonna be offline. Just in my bed. Crying. And sleeping like a baby. (Waking up every hour and then crying...)

A/n so this is it. I know it is much longer than usual but this is also my venting place a bit so... Don't take things too serious. I am broken but fixed by my friends so don't worry.
And sorry if the next part of the story takes longer to publish but yeah. Inspiration and shit. So if you have ideas comment them....