Chapter 26

Just hoping that she didn't run back to Brittany. I do want her to be happy. But mostly with me. That's kinda selfish but I don't care. It is the holiday of love after all.

🤍Y/n pov🤍

You are talking to Brittany in the hallway.

Y: "Sometimes I'm such an idiot. But I got Santana to come back to the extracurriculars."

B: "Yeah, I still don't know how you did it but that was a really good job; And we are all idiots sometime."

Y: "Not us. We are just geniuses in disguise. Because if we act like idiots, everyone will be surprised when we say something like super smart. Hahahaha"

B: "Someday they will all work for us hahahaha."

Y: "Yeah."

It's glee rehearsal. It's almost nationals. We are doing original songs and since when is Rachel a songwriter? Her vocals are on point, no comment there but "my headband" and "only child" were really weird. I get why Finn stopped them before they ever really started. But since the Glee club is complete again, we are all ready to crush everyone at nationals. We prepared our original songs and I love 'Loser Like Me' the best. The songs are awesome and we are going to win 100%.

We are fully prepared for getting this trophy in our hands. And of course we won! YESSSSSSSSSS! We are all super happy and like a pro I tried to give Santana a hug and tell her that her singing was awesome, but the first person she hugs is Brittany. And Brittany was standing right next to me, which means further away than I was. But that's logical I guess. Me and Santana aren't really on speaking terms and like a pro she avoided giving me a hug until the very last moment when she had no choice. I was already celebrating with Brittany and Rachel. Rachel isn't that bad if you are on her good side. Since Santana isn't, I wasn't either. But now that we are broken up, a lot of glee club members are actually talking to me and they are all very nice. I don't get why Santana was always that mean to them. It has been better over time, but it is not like how she should talk and interact with her team. But that doesn't matter, right? I think so. But why do I wanna cry? Santana isn't talking to me, but why do I care? And then the stupid voice in my mind tells me why. Because I still love her.

❤️Santana pov❤️

I know we won and I should be happy and stuff, but I can't get Y/n out of my mind. She looked AMAZING in that dress. But we are not talking right now. A god thing me and Britt are back to being friends. I even tricked her into sleeping with me again. But I don't yell a name. Or yell at all for that matter. I'm afraid I will say the wrong name and everything will be public. Now that I am back to being in the closet, everything is fine. Sam is a really great guy, but I just don't get him. Always with the impressions and those frog lips. Maybe I should be more open to everything, but that's impossible. He is just so annoying! Bit I really need to talk to Y/n.

S: "Hey Y/n. Ummm can we talk?"
Y: "That depends. About what do you wanna talk. If it is about you and Britt being together, I already know."
S: "That was one of the things I wanted to talk about. But now something more important. What is our relationship right now? Because I don't know. I really want to be at least friends and preferably more. But that is all up to you."
Y: "Oh great! Let's put the weight on Y/n shoulders cause she hasn't enough problems to deal with already. Great!"
S: "Hey, talk to me. What problems?"
Y: "Don't worry about it. Not your business."
S: "Since we are friends, it is."
Y: "We are not friends. We are ex-lovers. So my problems stopped being your problems when you crawled back into your closet like a scared little baby!"
S: "What? Y/n, that's not what happened! I said that to everyone because I needed to stay popular! I can't do this right now! Forget I ever started this conversation!"
Y: "I DID THAT ALREADY!"

Before me and Y/n are gonna fight, Rachel and Mr Shue pull us apart. A good thing cause I was gonna go all Lima Heights on her.

🤍Y/n pov🤍

I really miss Santana. We almost got in a fight and I was not ready to kick her ass. Mostly because she was gonna beat my ass. But I will never tell her that.

~time skip~

I know we are supposed to be preparing for Nationals, but Sue's sister just died. We need to organize her funeral. But Jesse isn't on board. He does look a lot like Mr Shue to be honest. Anyway, Finn had the great idea to do the funeral. And since Nationals is so close, I doubted at first but maybe than Sue will be a bit nicer to Glee Club..... I hope.....

Before the glee club decided to plan the funeral, no one would be there. Except Sue. We decorated the room with mushrooms and stuff. It looked like a fairy tale forest. When we sang "Pure Imagination" I'm not gonna lie, I felt a tear roll down my face. When I not so secretly (I know, I would be a bad spy) looked at Santana, I saw her wiping her face. I knew she still is the softie I know she is. Oh god, I miss her so much! At least she is single again. But since Brittany can't lie, I know she and Santana are "not dating, just having sex". I already explained multiple times to Brittany that having sex is dating, but she just doesn't get it... That's okay.

The funeral is over. It was really touching; Mr Shue had to read Sue's speech because Sue was so emotional. I even got to hug and hold Santana because she was so emotional.

 I even got to hug and hold Santana because she was so emotional

I know she was crying, so was I, but she looked kinda cute.

A/n: I'm gonna stop here so next chapter is gonna start with nationals.