Chapter 7

🔥Y/n pov🔥

Santana walks away in sadness.

I run after her.
Y: Santana wait! I didn't mean it like that!
S: Then how did you mean it? "Ow I am sorry but you are a backstabbing bitch who I can't trust!" Is that what you meant y/n? Huh?!?
Y: No, of course not *blushing and looking down and pushing you foot in the sand* *looking up* You want to know everything? (Angrily) Fine! Since the moment I saw you I thought you were beautiful! You were a goddess and you were out of my league. Then suddenly you talked to me and I was in cloud 9! And then you wanted to be friends. So to be sure I wouldn't get hurt AGAIN I asked around about you.
S: Y/n... I~
Y: No Santana! Now I am talking! Everyone said to me you were a backstabbing bitch. But at first I didn't believe them. Then EVERYONE told me. So I believe them. Of course I didn't trust you after that! I~
S: Y/N STOP! I HAVE FELT THE SAME ABOUT YOU SINCE DAY 1!
Y: Wait what? You are not straight? But I thought that.... What about Sam? And Finn? And Puck? Santana you lied to everyone!
S: I know! But I didn't want anyone to know! And I would love to take you on a date but I can't! People will see!
Y: LET THEM LOOK! WHY CANT WE JUST BE HAPPY IN PUBLIC? I LOVE YOU SANTANA

*You guys kiss*

Y: Santana I thought no one could know?
S: You are not just someone... You are Y/n Shuester.

*She pulls back*

S: Wait Shuester! Why didn't I realize this before? YOU ARE MR SHUE HIS KID!
Y: Santana I don't think that China heard you! Keep it down!
S: Hey I have an idea 😏
Y: I like the sound of that... 😏
S: Oh no you won't....
Y: Oh no.....
S: Okay so hear me out! If you tell Mr Shue I will tell Britt and Quinn I am gay.
Y: I have an even better idea! I will tell Mr Shue but you have to take me to breadstix. If someone asks you can tell that we are just friends.
S: that is very good. Deal!
S: 🤝
Y: 🤝

*You kiss again. This time Santana starts.*