Chapter 5

🌜Unholy Trinity pov🌜

S: What do you think of Y/n?
Q: She is ummm nice I guess.
S

: Why the tone Teen mom?
Q: Excuse me? What did you just call me? You-
B: Hey guys stop the violence. Y/n is really nice but I don't know if she would fit in....
S: Of course she wouldn't fit in! She is one of a kind! She is awesome and if you guys can't see it than I don't think I can be your friend anymore!
B: Woah Santana! I didn't mean it like that. I meant like in the school. She voluntarily joined the Glee Club and the Cheerios.
S: Yeah so? It takes courage to do that! You guys are so annoying!
Q: We are annoying? You can't stop talking about Y/n! Someone might think you are in love (singsong).

Santana walks away pissed and bumps into you.

Y: Are you okay Santana?
S: (disturbed) Yeah yeah just ummm got a lot on my mind.
Y: Is there anyone special on your mind? 😏
S: Ummm *thinking: I can't let her know she is always on my mind!* Yeah actually there is. That boy over there.
Y: *disappointed* ow yeah. Ow hahahaha you mean Sam? Trouty mouth? Bahahahahhaah he can't even keep his plants alive for more than 2 days! 🤣
S: Ummm yeah he is the one.....
Y: Well Glee Club rehearsal is about to begin so I gotta go!
S: Ummm can I walk you there?

~time skip~

〽️Y/n pov〽️

So Glee Club rehearsal is about to end and apparently the : Unholy Trinity" is in the Glee Club. Ughh I thought that in Glee I would be freed if the constant thought of that Hispanic goddess! But no! She has to be in Glee too! 😩 Ugh 😩! Why can't I be like the other kids and like boys. But boys suck.... But apparently Kurt Hummel (a fellow Glee Clubber) thinks girls suck so yeah.....

Now is Cheerios practice and I am going to die! Because again Santana is going to be there and I don't think I am ever going to be able to live without her but one day I will......