Chapter 6

🐸y/n pov🐸

Now is Cheerios practice and I am going to die! Because again Santana is going to be there and I don't think I am ever going to be able to live without her but one day I will.....

~~after Cheerios practice~~

Ughhhhhhhh for Cheerios practice I had to team up with 'The Unholy Trinity'. I had to fly and didn't trust them completely.... Definitely not Santana. I haven't made up my mind yet about Quinn and Brittany. They are all so judgemental! I just wanna go home and cry. So that is what I am gonna do. You can hate me for it but I do not give a shit.

👀 Santana POV 👀

Why do I have the feeling like Y/n doesn't trust me? Have I done something wrong? But I wanna kiss her so badly!

~~~~later~~~~

I am going to Y/n's home. I wanna see where she lives and I wanna know if I did something wrong.

*Ding dong*
Your mom opens the door with pouffy eyes: Hello *snif* who are you and what are you doing here?
S: Hello miss. I am here for Y/n.
Your mom: Well she is in her room. Upstairs first door on the left.
S: Thank you very much!

-she goes upstairs-

You: Ummm Santana what are you doing here?
S: I came to ask if I did something wrong. You just left without saying anything and I don't think you trust me. I wonder why.
Y: Do you want answers? Well here they are. I indeed don't trust you. I heard the rumours. I heard what you did to some people. And Brittany and Quinn are just annoying. And yes there is something wrong. I just can't tell you.
S: But I thought we could tell each other everything!
Y: Well apparently not!

Santana walks away in sadness.