Author's Note

Hello, Hazel there!

I hope everything is great at your side. If you are an old reader welcome back. If you are a new one very warm welcome to all of you as well. Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my work, I hope you will enjoy reading it.  Kindly be kind with your words, they don't cost much yet they accomplish much.

There are a few things I want to clarify. I do not have any intention to hurt someone but I guess being a part of this platform for quite a few months all these points should be cleared before moving forward. 

1- I am a slow-paced writer. The characters and story will develop taking time as much as I think there is needed. Things won't be rushed. If it makes you uncomfortable kindly do not proceed it will only waste your time.

2- I have no idea how many chapters are going to be included in the story.

3- The characters and situation will be dramatic yet as realistic as possible. The characters won't be perfect. They would be full of flaws like me, like you, like every human being. The err is human.  

4- For the new readers: This story can be read as a stand-alone but if you want to know the background you can check out my other book "My Companion". The choice is yours.

5- My humble and not so curt request to all of you is that if you feel this book is not for you, you can leave it then and there. Choices/opinions can differ and it's totally alright. These votes and reads do motivate me as a writer but nothing beats the true love and kind words from you guys. Less is more.  

6- Any type of bullying/ hateful messages and comments targetting me or anyone else on a personal level won't be tolerated. All of us do struggle in our daily lives at different levels, let it be a safe place for all of us.

7- The book is going to be unedited. There can be mistakes, a lot of mistakes to be precise as English is not my first language.

8- The book contains multiple inter-linked stories.

Lastly, this book is completely fictitious and my imagination. Any resemblance is entirely coincidental. Images videos used in the cover and any multimedia posted in the book are the sole property of their respective owners.

Love and light.❤

Raanjhana | رانجھاناजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें