CHAPTER-1

Khwabo ki tarh tha na na khayalo ki tarh tha,

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Khwabo ki tarh tha na na khayalo ki tarh tha,

Woh ilm-e-riyazi ki sawalo ki tarh tha.

Uljha hova aesa kay kabi khul nahi paya,

Suljah hova aesa kay misalo ki tarh tha.

---------------------------------------

Khan Villa:

Zain crossed the threshold of the room, dressed up in a navy blue two-piece suit. He went towards the dressing table, strapped the wristwatch onto his left wrist, and pocketed the cell phone. He looked up inside the mirror at his reflection and pushed his fingers through his curly locks but they flopped back again. He picked up the bag and strode out of his room and went inside the adjacent room.

"Good Morning", he greeted.

"I was waiting for you Zain", Agha Jan turned around.

"Sorry, I got late. I was getting ready Agha Jan", Zain put down his bag on the table.

Amma Jan picked up her eyesight glasses, brought them up to her eye level, and looked into them with narrowed eyes. The crack in one of the lenses blurred the view. She frowned. Zain turned his head and his eye fell on Amma Jan. Amma Jan looked through the glasses again but the view was still blurred. She shook her head and lowered her hand.

"What happened Amma jan?", Zain asked and took the glasses from her hand.

"Zain It fell from my hand and now I'm unable to recite the Quran Pak (Holy book of Muslims)", Amma Jan said worriedly.

"Oh", Zain exclaimed and looked intently at the glasses. "Not a big deal Amma Jan. I'll take your glasses with me and get it repaired for you", he put the glasses back into the case.

"Your routine is already tough", Amma Jan tried to protest knowing how hectic his days were since Zain has joined his dad's company.

"I'll manage Amma Jan", Zain smiled and took Amma Jan's hand in his.

"Last night you were asleep in the lounge in your work clothes, if I had not seen you like that you would be sleeping there till morning. Zain you are really making me worried now. Take care of yourself my child", Amma Jan said

"Don't worry, I'll take care of myself", Zain said. Amma Jan looked unconvinced. 

"I promise Amma Jan I will. By the way, I was thinking why don't you listen to the recitation of Surahs online. What do you say?", he tried to change the topic.

"That's a good idea", Amma Jan smiled and nodded her head. Zain left Amma Jan's hand and picked up her cell phone from the nightstand. He played the Surah Yaseen for Amma Jan. Zain went towards Agha Jan. He took out the medicines from the drawer and filled a glass of water.

Raanjhana | رانجھاناजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें