CHAPTER-24

*------------------------------------------------*

Tum kabi kabi kuch youn kiya karo.

Shayari choro, mera dil parh liya karo.

*------------------------------------------------*

"Amma Jan is it really important to leave today?", Hadia asked worriedly eyeing the packed suitcase on the floor.

"It is dear", Amma Jan replied. "If it wasn't about your Agha Jan's cousin's wellbeing we would have never left in such a hurry".

Hadia sat down on the bed beside Amma Jan, with her eyes fixed on the floor. She was brooding.

"Hadiaaa", Amma Jan lovingly stretched Hadia's name and patted her head. "We would have taken both of you along if Zain wasn't sick",

"Is Ismail uncle accompanying you as well?",

"Yeah",

"Amma Jan, can't Azra Baji stay home?", Hadia whirled her head towards Amma Jan and said in a desperate tone.

"I need Azra's help. You understand this, right?", Amma Jan tried to convince Hadia.

Hadia nodded dejectedly.

"We will be back in a couple of days",

"But how will I manage everything without you and Azra baji?",

"You can my child",

"I can't-",

Amma Jan held Hadia's hands, "I know you are a responsible girl that's why I am leaving the house under your supervision",

"But-",

"No more ifs and buts Hadia",

Hadia stopped but her expression reflected she was not prepared to let them go. She gaped at Amma Jan for minutes but then in an impulse, she moved forward and hugged Amma Jan.

"Please come back soon", Hadia mumbled.

"We will come back soon dear", Amma Jan assured her. "Where is Zain?",

"He is asleep",

"Inform him that we had left in hurry",

"Hmm",

"Send us off with that beautiful smile of yours or else I'll be worried there", Amma Jan broke the hug.

Hadia blankly looked at Amma Jan.

"Come on, Smile",

Hadia forced a smile.

"Good girl!", Amma Jan held Hadia's face between her palms and dropped a kiss on her forehead.

In a few minutes, they left the house. Hadia looked at the car driving away from the main gate. Her heart sank at the sight.

She hated farewells.

"Hadia bibi (Madam)",

Hadia turned around. Irum, a young house help they have hired around a week ago was standing behind her.

"Yes", Hadia replied.

"Sahb kay kaprhen kaha rakhun? (Where should I keep Sir's clothes?)", Irum asked holding Zain's clothes that came from the laundry.

"You can hand it over to me", Hadia gave her a polite smile and took the two piles of clothes from her.

"Irum you can take a leave, it's getting late", Hadia said. Although it was evening but due to the dark clouds it already felt like night.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 09, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Raanjhana | رانجھاناजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें