Chapter 1

Before starting onto this chapter, I want to thank each and everyone of you for the immense love and support on "Forever". Trust me guys, we haven't even started properly yet and I already feel blessed.

Extremely sorry for this supper late update.

Also, Inline comments are highly appreciated. ❤️

Enjoy Reading!

_____

Night, Malhotra Mansion

Nandini was making the bed in their room along with muttering numerous harmless curses for her dear husband who was late today. Suddenly a slow and hesitate knock on the already open door interrupted her in mid.

She turned around and found Mukti standing there looking down. Nandini almost looked alarmed when she noticed Mukti fidgeting with her fingers. She looked more than nervous and the way she didn't ran upto hug her like everytime, it only confirmed her doubts. Something was definitely not right.

Nandini: Mukti? Why are you standing there? Come inside.

Nandini smiled at the younger kid who nodded before closing the door and entering inside, making Nandini frown at her actions even though she said nothing.

Mukti: Bhabhi-

Mukti blushed all of the sudden much to Nandini's surprise. She waited for a moment for her to say something but when Mukti didn't utter a word, she let out a sigh and took her to the bed.

Nandini: Kya baat hai?

Mukti: Bhabhi- I want to share about something with you.

Nandini smiled at her, trying to put her at ease as she walked to the side table to get herself a glass of water.

Nandini: and that is?

Mukti: Bhabhi, there's a guy in my college I- I like.

As the words left Mukti's mouth, Nandini who had just taken a sip chocked on the water only to end up coughing vigorously. Mukti immediately hurried to her rubbing her back up and down to calm her down.

Mukti: Aaram se, aap theek ho?

Nandini: Mukti, What are you saying?

Mukti: Bhabhi, please hear me out.

Nandini nodded and as Mukti sat on the bed again with a scared look, Nandini tried her best to keep a smile on her face and sat infront of her holding her hand.

Nandini: Muku, I am not going to scold you. Tell me the whole thing.

Mukti: His name is Zubin, bhabhi. He joined last year and we were good friends first but- but we like each other now.

Mukti ended up looking down again and it took Nandini a moment to digest what Mukti said before a huge grin took place on her face.

Nandini: Mukti! Did he confess?

Mukti looked up dumbfounded and Nandini ended up laughing at her expressions.

Nandini: Arey! You have to show me his picture, okay!

Mukti: Bhabhi, Aap gussa nahi ho?

Though Mukti didn't expect Nandini to be really angry, she did expect some disapproval or atleast a little bit of scolding.

Nandini: Buddhu! Why would I? You are an adult and it is your life. Infact, I am happy for you.

Mukti: Aur aap Manik bhai se baat karoge na?

Mukti's words were enough for the smile on Nandini's to disappear. Nandini shook her head in a silent no as she stood up leaving Mukti's hand.

Even though she wanted to help Mukti, she couldn't agree to this. Not after the fights they have had in past due to Mukti's matters. Although it was the lack of communication and understanding in their relationship at that time, she couldn't deny the fact her involving in Mukti's matter was one of the major reasons behind it.