Chapter 15

I swear whenever I give a timeline for an update, something or the other things come up!

But anyways, if you guys don't know, I usually update Forever on weekends and at night, so kindly please wait atleast till 11 before you guys get angry at me for not updating..

Also, This chapter is more of about what Manik and Nandini feels.. not much of a chapter, it is.. I don't know why did I write this but I needed this to take the story ahead so yeah, the next one is coming soon, really not giving any timeline this time...

Enjoy Reading!

____

Manik entered inside the room and his eyes
fell on Nandini who was sitting at the edge of the bed holding the tv remote. He looked at the screen and rolled his eyes seeing a daily soap playing.

Yeah ofcourse, Niyonika and Navya were completely rubbing her off.

He chuckled at her but frowned when she didn't even acknowledge him.

Manik: Nandini?

Nandini: Manik shh!

Manik: What are you doing?

Nandini: Can't you see, Manik? I am watching tv. Go and freshen up!

Manik made a bad face at her dismissing tone, the same he uses on his employes, but nevertheless walked in the washroom to freshen up.

As he came out, he saw her sitting in the same position still watching the show with all her attention. Manik shook his head in disbelief and came on the bed.

Manik: Come here.

Nandini: Manik-

Manik: Please?

She scooted back into his arms, not even for once tearing off her eyes from the screen. Manik mumbled something under his breathe and decided to watch too.

He looked at the screen and frowned seeing all the dramatic sounds and effects. Why do they have to show it thrice? And that too in black and white. And upon that, what's this with lightening striking effects?

Manik: What is he doing?

Nandini: He is throwing her out.

Manik: oh- wait what?

Nandini: She did a mistake so he is asking her to leave.

Manik: Nandini- You watch all this dumb shit?

Manik looked at her dumbfounded.

Nandini: It is interesting, Manik. He will regret it. Now shut up and watch!

Manik scoffed and sat still for another five minutes. The male lead continued to shout at the female lead. She pleaded, trying to make him understand but he held her hand and dragged her out.

Manik: What the fuck! What is he doing?

Nandini: Damn! He is totally out of his mind!

Manik: He has a mind?

Nandini: Manik.

Manik: What? This show is problematic. Where's my phone, I will compain to the makers! They can't show this shit!

Nandini laughed while he stared at her serious.

Manik: What? This is not funny. He cannot throw her out!