Chapter 10

Extremely sorry for the delay.

And before you guys read the chapter, please note this is definitely not my best. I am honestly not even a bit satisfied with this chapter.

I hope it doesn't turn out that bad.

Anyways, do vote and comment❤️

___

Manik: NANDINI MANIK MALHOTRA COME OUT OR I SWEAR I WILL SERIOUSLY LOCK YOU UP THIS TIME AND I AM FUCKING SERIOUS

Manik huffed out loud. His ears bright pink and face flushed in absolute anger. His nostrils flared like a monster as he looked around in every possible direction he could at the same time.

Probably, Nandini Manik Malhotra was getting on his nerves now.

His whole family except for the woman who was on run was standing at a side. They all were too scared of his anger yet nobody came ahead to help him.

Fine with him, he would do it his way.

Niyonika: Manik, Bacha-

Manik: Maa, Don't. Just tell where is she. Where did she hide today!

Cabir: She is not hiding bhai.

Manik: Oh really, than why can't I see her?

Navya: that's because you force her to do exercise.

Manik: Whatever. I don't care. Tell me where the hell she is!

He shouted by the end at each of them and they all looked at him with wide eyes including his parents. He rolled his eyes,  he was not even that scary, they were all just being dramatic now.

Manik sighed taking deep breathes to control himself.

Manik: Nandini, Fine. You want to play this. Let's do it this way. I will count till ten and if you don't come out, I am throwing away all of your chocolates and icrecream.

He stated, and smirked when he saw wide open eyes and fallen jaws of everyone. It was an old trick but always worked on his wife. She loved chocolates and icecream more than her own life.

Manik: Ten, Nine, Eight, Seven-

And there from the corner of his eye, Manik saw his mother shaking his head looking in particular direction. He smirked, and walked to the couch halting in between.

He sat down silent for a few minutes and it took a moment to his mother to realize what he was upto. He chuckled as she opened her mouth to say something or probably warn Nandini, but Manik beat her into.

Manik: Nandini!

Nandini: Yes!?

Came an instant response. Everyone's eyes went wide and Manik chuckled. They could only gap at him as crossed his arms against his chest.