Chapter 21

So as I said I will start updating from 15th of August, here you go with the update.

Also, a little bit of self promotion - Do check out 'What Heart Wants' if you still haven't. It is on my profile only.
Second, I am active on twitter - #Heywtsup_ and #Itsallaboutyu_ (It is my personal) so feel free to contact me there too.

And I am not active on Instagram as of now, so please know if I haven't replied you there, it is because of this reason only.

Enjoy Reading!

_____

Nandini: Manik, Do you believe in soulmates?

A small smile graced her lips and Manik's eyes shone brighter as he pulled her to his chest. The air was chill as they sat there in their balcony with only a thin shawl draped over them.

Manik: Yes, I do.

Nandini: You know, Amma used to say - soulmates meet when their stars align.

Manik: You beleive in that?

Nandini nodded her head with a small smile and Manik himself couldn't stop the curve forming on his lips.

Nandini: You are my soulmate. My soul loves yours like it has always meant to love you.

Manik rolled his eyes, even when the smile didn't leave his face. He knew she has read all that quotes on Instagram again and is buttering him now. She didn't need anything, it was just a trick to flatter him. Only if she knew how flattered he was already.

Manik: I also heard, Soulmates take birth again and again.. What do you think, how many lives have we already lived together?

Nandini laughed throwing her head back at his chest. Manik pouted dramatically but waited for her answer patiently.

Nandini: I don't know, Manik but it seems like this life is so less to love you. We only have limited time, how do we love each other completely?

Manik: Love isn't dependented on life. Our souls remains connected even after we die, and love it just stays.

Nandini: and what about second marriage?

Manik shrugged, hands sneaking under her t-shirt from behind. He could feel her shudder due to the coldness of his fingers and it only provoked him to dig them further.

Manik: That depends, I have seen many people who never married again, or who did for their family's happiness but never fell in love with their second partner or sometimes, they just fall in love with their second marriage, like never before.

Nandini: It is so difficult, no.

Manik: And who said love is easy darling?

He teased, nibbling on her earlobe with his teeth and tongue making her slap his shoulder.

Nandini: Manik.

Nandini gasped when she felt the cool air hitting her skin. There was a blindfold around her eyes and Manik was holding her hand to guide her somewhere. She griped his fingers tight with every step they took ahead.

It was a surprise, she was told.

Manik: Relax, I got you.-  And, we are here.

He mumbled, going behind her to open her blindfold and when he did, she gasped looking at the sight infront of her. So beautiful, almost as if she was standing in heaven.