Chapter 17

Surprise Surprise!

To be honest, I feel so invested and motivated these days to write..

And I really don't remember writing a drunk man before, so ofcourse this is going to be funny but okay -😂❤️

Also, somedays, I just want to rant so much while other days I don't even feel like talking at all.. guess, my mood swings are worst..
But I hope the chapter is not..

Enjoy Reading guys!

----

Manik: Maaa

Manik called out, his voice slurred as he tried to get out of Aman's hold. Aman tried to hold him back but Manik pushed him away with an irritated glare.

The moment he was free, he pouted, almost child like and tried to take a step ahead only to stumble on his own feet, tripping and would have fallen down if not Niyonika who stepped forward on time and held him.

Manik giggled in her embrace, finding something funny about the whole situation but it was not the same for Niyonika. She looked at Aman in concern who in return had his gaze fixed on Manik. He looked worried for his boss as well.

Aman: He- He was at the bar, someone called from his phone when he almost passed out. He even got into a fight there-

Aman paused, and Niyonika stood there holding her breathe while trying to stable Manik who was only moving around trying to be comfortable.

Niyonika: And?

Aman: He messed up, Ma'am.

Niyonika: What do you mean he messed up, Aman?

Aman: There might be police involvement, Maam. I stopped them somehow today, but they know who he is, they might make it big to get more money.

Niyonika: what!

Aman: Yes, mam. Sir- Sir was disturbed the whole day. Is everything fine with Bhabhi?

Niyonika nodded her head. The news of Nandini falling down the stairs spread in the office but nobody knew more than that.

Niyonika: Everything will be okay. You go home.

Aman nodded his head, giving a worried glance to the now blabbering Manik before leaving the mansion. As he went Niyonika walked to the couch dragging Manik with her somehow and had him sit there before walking back to lock the door properly.

She turned and saw Manik almost sleeping in an uncomfortable position while muttering something under his breathe. Her heart broke as she rushed to her son. He reeked of alcohol completely, his shirt crumbled and half out of his pants, the top two buttons open while there was a big wet patch infront. He had even thrown his blazer on the floor carelessly and a choclate peeked out of the pocket.

Tears brimmed in her eyes. It was the first time her son had came home this drunk. She was so scared. She knew if Raj saw him like this, he wouldn't mind throwing him out. She sniffed, trying to hold back her tears but the traitors only fell down her eyes.

Niyonika: Manik bacha! What did you do.

Manik: I-I - I m-made her upset, Maa!

He looked at her with a frown grazing his face. He didn't want to upset Nandini but he had done it. He was so harsh and it was not letting him sit in peace. He let her go, and he shouldn't have.

Niyonika cried and sat beside him.

Manik: S-She l-left. I- I- ask her to come back Maa. I-I will s-say -sorry.